Who Made Me a Princess? - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

Other reveal based on previous content:
1. Jeatty's Daddy is the former first prince (making Athy & her cousins) and he plans to use her to drain his brother's magic for himself. As folks may remember in the flashback, Claude in the future has his powers sapped away by a crying Jetty who doesn't understand what is happening (she's genuinely horrified). Her biological father steps in, steals his brother's magic that she sapped from him (Jeatty is an engineered magical biological weapon designed to drain a specific mage's powers, Claude's, and done so using the darkest of magics).

However, Athy doesn't know about this because it all takes place after the end of the story. Likewise, Claude's change in behavior threatened his brother's plans. If Claude never touched Jeatty, then the dark magic will never sap his powers for evil onii-chan.

This was why the brother used the cursed hair gift from Jeatty to Athy to try and kill her with the hope of eliminating the "obstacle for his plans". It's also why he poisoned Athy, thereby causing Claude to save her & erase his memories. He's been trying to kill her since she became an obstacle to his plans to steal Claude's powers & take back the throne.

2. Claude losing his memory puts him at increased risk of touching Jeanette, which he seemed particularly opposed to doing. Her very presence offended his yandere/tsundere tendencies, and thus he cast her out threatening death. However, without his memories & love for Athy, he's at particular risk of his brother's plots.

3. A certain overpowered magical boyfriend is heading back to discover that his charge (cough, his "heart") has been cast out of the palace by her idiot father who has lost his memories.

He's friends with the world tree, and he attacked it needing its power in order to protect the woman he loves. Reasonably, he's gonna kick Claude's ass when he discovers that Claude hurt Athy.

4. The evil brother's plans were thrown off because Claude gave a huge amount of his magic to his daughter in order to save her from the attack by Claude's evil brother. Claude's brother poisoned the World Tree to stop another meddling mage from getting in his way. Unfortunately for him, said mage is far more resourceful, smart, and loving than evil onii-chan, and thus willing to do more.

What happens as a result of these actions is currently unknown.

I miss the loving father-daughter moments' xD I can't wait for Lucas to come back. I also started to like Jenette more than before. The girl is just a tool for her father. I wonder if the guy had any shreds of feelings towards his daughter. Was he perhaps slightly uncomfortable watching his daughter thinking of his brother as her father and thus showed a cold face that even Athy could see?

@Julos Awe! Thank you, Julos! <3 Glad to be of service! :3 I'm glad that someone appreciated my analysis and breakdown! :3

@MaliciousBurial Most likely. It appears that he does appear to hold some feelings for Jeannette, though to what degree that constitutes an actual capacity for "love" is presently unknown.

From what we can rightly tell---both brother suffered extreme trauma at some point and the older brother appeared to historically resent his younger brother because Claude had more magical powers than him, making him weaker. Claude is resentful and broken due to his brother's betrayal. It would seem like there's a possibility for more going on underneath the surface in this family---both Dad's have major trauma issues. Instead of learning to view their mutual weaknesses as a positive reason for bonding and companionship with one another, instead, the two have developed discord.

It seems reasonable that the brother, based upon his own behavior, is jealous/irritated that his own biological progeny is attracted to his brother (despite that being the plan) because of his own, inherent mental defects. He's unable to be the center of attention or have his daughter love someone else without feeling jealous. His hatred for his brother and desire to see his plan through, particularly the seemingly antisocial traits make it appear that the brother is capable of exhibiting some degree of self-control in order to get back at his sibling, particularly for the long, vengeful plot. But, it does seem to bother him as if his daughter had no value for him beyond that of a weapon, he wouldn't extend his hand and have her come off with him, but would merely steal Claude's magic, laugh maniacally, and then stomp off to reclaim his crown. However, he doesn't do that. This may be another way to further ass-stomp Claude (let Claude execute his own daughter and then have Claude's brother's daughter be the replacement, steal his power, give it to the brother, and then abandon him after her presence causes Claude to murder his own true daughter). Though, we simply don't know for sure since he doesn't explain things. Both seem like viable possibilities, but I don't think enough evidence has surfaced yet in the story to determine whether the brother is merely using the girl by taking her as a further way to hurt Claude in revealing that she was always his pawn, and thus Claude was nothing to her (he may have used mind-controlling powers on her/pre-programmed behaviors as a sort of sentient golem, as she does leave Claude weirdly, in an almost trance like state that doesn't necessarily fit with her personality---unless she breaks from the trauma and goes all blank slate as a result) besides a target for manipulation and extraction. He may also view her as an object and possession that even if Jeannette is a weapon, she's his weapon, and thus he'll never permit Jeannette to remain by Claude's side no matter what. Again, that's presuming that he didn't have any capacity for love for either her/her mother, and again, there's too many unknowns at this point to determine that. It's a whole sea of unknowns. =P

Dudeeee Who is that black haired Guy He looks like claude SOO muchh
I wonder who he is But People Are telling me that The black haired Guy is Claude's brother But reincarnated by the wizard..?

Yo Janette is so freaking cute 🥺 she is just the warmest and sweetest person istg. Also this black haired dude is so sketchy. Hes probably Claude's brother who saw Athy and Janette and sees a chance to interfere or whatnot. Welp, at least we can see more of my boy Lucas again

@TheDragonLord it's been many months, but i loved both of your analysis. It is what i think, as well. Although, any person in Claude's brother position certainly doesn't seem capable for love... or himself.

@biji_ We shall have to see. It may come to pass that he can't, or we may see him get jealous of his daughter's feelings for Claude, thereby driving him to recognize the feelings that he's killed in himself due to those early traumas & pressures. We'll see, but the plot may well shift unexpectedly. :3

YES YES LUCAS FINALLY COMEBACK FAST PLEASE HURRY!!

I hope jen can put 2+2 together and realize something fishy is going on in her home, like ask questions why that black haired stranger you met in the streets is in the duke's office!
Please be helpful to athy in any way possible

Dex-chan lover
Did janette feel for the princess?

"if i do that, then wouldn't the princess become just my princess"

is it more than sister? prob is sister though

Users who are viewing this thread