Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

i was thinking the same about mr. white the moment i saw him in this series! i mean just remove a few wrinkles here and there and BAAM. he could pass as the male lead. lol but no. i think he's perfect the way he is now. he aged gracefully 😍

Thanks For Your Hard WOrk!! LOVE THIS SOOO MUUUCH!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For MOre!! <3 <3

I like the little detail of dark!Claude's hair and eyes having their original shine under the sunlight. Very nice.

Also, i still dont like mr. White very much, but he does look good indeed....but those glasses, only one side has the small hill thingy. Lookin' good nonetheless, darn it.

Thank you for joining us in our thirst session, folks 😀 Until next time! While we still aren't caught by the po-po.

Wait a minute, it's just hit me but doesn't that mean that Claude's knows that Jennette is not his real daughter cuz he saw his ex fiancee with his brother despite knowing the truth he still killed his real daughter without batting an eye...!? I don't know who's worst a father make his child with black magic or a father killed his own daughter
And everyone going on and on about Mr White caring for Jennette! He's just using her and he doesn't want her to know who's her real father so she doesn't ruin his plan

HAHAHA OMFG, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I call him Darkclaude too, I just can't remember his name lol!

Mmm Daddyland ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

Complex. So now the older brother (former Emperor) is getting jealous (of Jeannette being with his impudent younger brother despite what he just says) and is saying one thing and going against his own claims (unless he's using it as motivation to threaten the Duke into action), the guardian father with schemes (the Duke) appears poised to circumvent these actions because he thinks they are threatening the plans (read: "if anyone discovers that she's the former Emperor's daughter" " she is a bright girl; if she spends time with you then she'll figure it out" what happens if she spends more time with her real dad? πŸ€” would she figure it out? Is this a subtle threat to force the Duke's hand or is the former Emperor actually getting an urge to get to know Jeannette? πŸ€” Hard to tell, huh?) and thus despite his better judgements, he's pushing up the time tables.

The former Emperor seems to not have revealed his full plans to the Duke, so the Duke may be acting purely off of thoughts of having his charge be recognized as the heir apparent.

However, the Princess keeps throwing a metaphorical lug nut in the plans. Not sure what the true goals are at the same time for the former Emperor as he weirdly seems to either be subtly threatening the Duke into action or something like that, or he's beginning to show interest in his daughter. πŸ˜‚

So much conflict & drama! [For once, though, these kinds of story wise, it's not unnecessary as it's character and plot driven, and feels authentic and not dragging out.]

Oh gawd I feel so much pity on the original ending of athy poor cinammon roll

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of daddy love here and, honestly, I'm joining in too. So hot.

Finally, people realize that Mr. White is romance material, albeit being shady and calculating af. I like some antagonists not being some fat old guy or bearded, evil eyes people that are too obvious, support villains that look hot and acts plastic.
For real, Jeannette's romance interest are slow in showing up, by the time they get here the readers would be fawning over the dads (and moms, though dead). Bring more ladies (that are not faceless or covered with a dialogue) to the mix for the social gatherings for athy's progression on social circles

Double-page supporter
Aw yes perfect timing for a chapter! Bucci gang you're the best! <3 and lol calm down with the fangirling your BL fantasies are seeping through lmao

I gotta admit that Megane Mr White is πŸ‘Œ. He should stay that way all the time

Mr White saying that Janette was going to realice that he is his father but she is totally clueless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread