Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

I don't know if I can hate Jeannette or not ugh. soooooo conflicting character lol and it seems the flow of the story will change instead of the web novel's plot. but please let Claude remember Athy huhuhu I can't anymore (ノT_T)ノ ^┻━┻

Fed-Kun's army
I think I will let the chapters pile up for a bit. I can sense that I am about to be frustrated deeply if I read the next chapter.

Group Leader
Hot daddy! And the other hot daddy! And glasses hot daddy!

Thanks for the chapter and the hot dads!

I love Jenette, she's a sweetheart but Imma be pissed if Claude decides to take her in as his daughter. But I have a hunch that something similar to that will happen and Athy will try to change it and more stuff will happen and I don't know anymore ahahaha.

I'm also a Mr. White gal. I have a thing for white hair and glasses ahahahaha

I do love her, but, Claude tought the reason why his head ache lessened is because of Jeanette' s pressence. Which I'm kinda worried about :((

It’s Claude obviously. He may be a bit of a dick but he’s the best best daddy here. Like this whole manga is about how much of a daddy he is.

Oh no! Is this going to be a little mermaid situation where he mistakes the wrong girl for helping him?😭

Lol the DADDIES HOLY TRINITY 😂😂😂 Still love Claude the most eventhough he is a complete tsundere
Poor Jeannete, the black haired before her eyes is HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER 😔😔😔

Wait did Jeanette just wear a contact lens?? Modern things like that available in this world??

Gaaahd I love you translators haha. You guys makes extra effort making us laugh thank you so much!

We’ve come a long way. Who would’ve thought we’d end up thirsting for these daddies instead. *pats Lucas and Ijikiel*

Anyways, I hope Anastacius(?) will reveal his identity to Jennette at least. I feel so sorry for Athy getting sidelined as Claude’s daughter.

Jennette be rockin dem villainess drills
Thanks for the translation guys

@Kagamimocchi Lovely Princess. the OG plot

i dont think so. it's a way to fool claude if you'd ask me. a part of him was trying to remember athy that's why he keeps having those headaches. jenette beside him makes him completely forget athanasia and it has a bad side effect eventually. it was shown in one chapter before where athy was wondering what happened after the book ended. you see claude was having a really bad headache. jenette was there and was told by anastacius to abandon claude. who knows if he died right there

Users who are viewing this thread