Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

The thirst is so real it might be Lucas’ fault for messing with another world tree.

Everybody wanna fuck someone in this manga. Please I just want Claude to regain his mamaries.

Yo, I love Jennette but Claude better not be thinking that Jennette is the reason his headaches have lessened. Or do my bb Athy like in the novel.

I love Claude, but edgy boy type is always my favorite X'))

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
LOL the staff comments are almostnas good as the story itself XD
Many thanks
Also is clause cursed?

I think I will read further chapter when my heart ready. I dont want think negative about this progress

They're too beautiful to be a daddy XD
Thanks for BUCCI GANG for translating this, it's so far away from what I read from my country's official release =w=

Leave it to the Discord chat to make us all die from the 😂😂😂😂😂🍿👌🏽❤️😂 lulz.

Yeah, though, did I just spot the Big-Bad surprised as fook I've his daughter's eyes? 🤔 Here I thought she was supposed to… OMG! IS SHE ACCIDENTALLY SIPHONING POWER OFF OF HER COUSIN WHO NOW HAS CLAUDE'S POWERS TOO? 😂😂😂 OMG! Um… was that part of the design specs? Also, will the brother learn to stop being such a trollish tool of evil if his daughter discovers the truth? Or, will she despise him for being an evil tool? If she does reject him, how will that angsty fook respond? 🤔

This could be interesting drama fodder…🤔

Wait, is anastacius truly still alive? I mean is that truly him? Well, in the novel said that he was aeternitas, the great wizard who used his body. Did the plot has changed from the novel? I hope it'll end up happily just like the original plot. Already gettin' anxious about this 😥😥

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

OH GOSH PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SPOILER!!!
can you tell me that claude will accept jennete once again and athy will be thrown by claude after meeting claude PLEASE SOMEONE WHO ALREADY READ THE ORIGINAL NOVEL GIVE ME SPOILER!!!

Wait so did Athy help the king recover? Or did the sister?

Users who are viewing this thread