Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

I can't hate Jenneth
In the novel she's a little bitch, but in the manwhua at the moment she is really happy when she sees Athanasia or Claude and I don't think that she has any malicious ideas at the moment.
I wouldn't mind if spoon makes these two cousins friends instead of enemies...

JENNETTE IM GOING TO PUT POISON IN YOU FOOD BECAUSE I CAN'T TAKE ALL THOSE YOUR INNOCENT ACT ANYMORE

GIVE THEM ALL BACK TO ATHY

This was a snooze fest. Jennette taking over the whole chapter is ridiculous. I just don't care about her. Glad we got to see Claude for a second.

Thanks for an update!

How can Jennete be like that... when Ijekiel, like Athy, is a person that does not trust others easily. They grew up together... i am not buying this act.

Aggregator gang
I don’t hate Jennette but I hate the fact she used to be a crybaby, but she isn’t anymore so thats fine but I now pity her for not realizing she’s being used but its not like I ever got told a huge lie thats makes me think im the emperor and Im soooo exhausted for using big boy words like “pity” sooo exhausted and why doesn't Jennette be suspicious of others like Ijekal or whatever his name is And say this whole paragraph but in a posh lady voice and seriously, Lucas, your going to lose your fucking throne in my heart if you don’t show up soon

Fed-Kun's army
Claude its athy you need to bring back NOT JENNETTE GOD I HATE THIS INNOCENT DUMB JENNETTE STAY AWAY FROM CLAUDE! I dont wanna see jennette gets this many panels I dont like her I wany athy😩. get your butt off that sofa jen THAT SEAT BELONGS TO ATHY 😭 I'm jealous for athy
GET YOUR MEMORIES BACK ALREADY you idiot father😔

OH and is the dark claude jealous that his daughter is liking his brother he hates so much?? And same dark claude who does jen take after?! Thankfully she dint get her parents' evil side but I hope she had gotten the intelligence of her parents 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
the moment Lily appeared i just teared up. she must have missed Athy so much 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread