Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Can't Jeanette at least consider Athy is probably tired running and hiding from everyone? She's her precious "sibling", but doesn't mean Jeanette can keep Athy for herself.

We feel things progressing slowly because we need to wait almost one week to read a new chapter. Y'all complaining it's unnecessary drama, but you'll probably enjoy it more when you reread or binge read it. So my suggestion is, pause reading and come back after about 5 months.

Group Leader
i really just want this arc to be over and we can all go back to the happy times TT

@legendaryswordsman . Ever since Athy left it's been little changes here and there. I never read the full novel- mostly the reunion and I skimmed through the chapters after athy leaves. Anyway after she escapes she ends up in ijekiel's school in arlanta and there is a whole mini arc on that-kinda boring. I think Athy and Jeanette going into the market or out together in disguise does happen in the novel. Athy does visit her. I think Jeanette's 'dad/ claude's brother' was not living in the alpheus mansion- I don't really think he was in this arc in the novel version at all? There was definitely not so much focus on jeanette in the novel. I don't think she visited Claude or anything like that. Someone translated the parts after claude loses his memories in the novel. They label the escape scene and the reunion between athy and claude.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/198203454-who-made-me-a-princess-after-dad-lost-his-memories

I’ve read the novel and I’m not 100% sure if this is what Spoon is planning, but there is a part in the novel where something like this (and the garden scene from before) happens. It’s just that it happened at a different time (I believe it was after Athy returned.) A lot of readers were kinda bored by the “fugitive” athy arc in the book, so I think Spoon is just tryna shorten it by rearranging parts of the novel that can be done together (ya know, killing 2 birds with 1 stone.) I highly doubt Plutus would agree to let Spoon dramatically change the story

You hear that sound? That's my heart cracking for Athy

I MISS THE FLUFFY TIME BETWEEN ATHY AND CLAUDE ㅠㅁㅠ

At least i'm not the only one who hate janette after read this chapter, it gave me a little relieved

people need to give athy more street cred she was an orphan in her past life she probably knows how to hotwire a car just saying

God, it's draggggggingggggg. Some of you need to put spoilers in the spoilers. It's getting annoying.

Aggregator gang
Jeanette we Hope , we really really are anticipating you to die :V please
Die soon, so crows won’t even know about that you died and decomposed. you’ll decay as fast as those zombies from JOjo series, especially decadence through jojo’s Ripple ability, we are really optimistic to witness your death

Not gonna lie, reading this arc is painful even for me. I still want to be as neutral as possible towards Jeanette, but every chapter after Claude calls for Jeanette my heart aches even more for Athy. I think I should take a break from the manga if the next few chapters focus on how Claude continues to be affected by the curse.

Fed-Kun's army
i think jeanette is a good girl and that she shouldnt be to blamed for anything, but lowkey hate her mom and how she made Jeannette believe that she was claudes child even though she aint?

Ugh when is this arc going to end! I just want our princess to be happy! CLAUDE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP! Jennette! Back off! Ily and I realize you just want a family but you are slowly replacing Athy!! Oml someone just tell me what happens, I can’t handle this heartache no longer!

Honestly, I dislike Jeanette because her lack of selfawareness seems forced. Like she's lying to herself, forcefully speaking her wishes into being by only seeing the things around her is she wants them to be, not as they really are.

It's like she's chasing a fairytale and any thing or thought that doesn't fit that sunny picture she just yeets out of her head with the force of a supernova.

Users who are viewing this thread