Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren But the thing is, she has it in spades at the moment from the princess who spent a whole lot of time with her and somewhat from the king who currently can relax in her presence, but just because the princess accidentally got caught by her adoptive brother, she gets instantly mad jealous? That's the same behavior as a 3 year old seeing his parents doting on their new born over him/her and then doing stupid shit for attention.

Actually, just writing that down now makes me realize that is what the author is doing, seeing a... wow how old are they, 12-14? I cannot remember, it feels like they are that anyway, behave like a 3 year old is just kinda sad.

@Haoru
No one knows. Because from what I've been told this manwha won't follow the novel word for word. Spoon will be making a some changes.

I kinda hoping Spoon won't change Janette. She was just a standard naive kid. Who was a unwitting tool for Mr. White (to get close to the emperor) and her own real dad (to get revenge on Claude).

@yuusiren
Yeah, a lot of Jennette hate. I used to dislike her too until I got spoilers from the novel.

Yeah, she likely afraid Athy will want to spend more time with Ijekiel than her.

@Hemorrhoids, lucas' character may not be conplex now, but in the future he will be more than just a gifted wizard crushing on a princess.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh I’m sorry but I still don’t like Jeannette I just can’t. Her ignorance and naivety don’t excuse the way she divides Claude and Athy. And I can’t like anyone that hurts athy she’s my favorite.
Speaking of favorites where the heck is our main dude Lucas?! Athy needs u get ur scrawny butt back to her NOW.

Dex-chan lover
Jeanette I know you're a sweet girl at heart but the fury I felt when you said he was being nice made me fill with visceral rage. It's too much after seeing athy so upset and miserable. And you know she's on the run yet you're meeting with him. And now you're upset she won't keep her side a secret? Do you literally want just claude and athy and anyone you care about only for yourself?

God Jeanette's parents.... Goooooood.

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995 hearsay spoilers but
I've heard from many comments that claude basically tricks athy into meeting him after several shenanigans with her and the white haired boy. They make up with his memories still missing.

It does seem like some changes might happen in the webtoon but we don't know what.

Ughh I patiently wait this chapter to read for 3 months and Lucas still doesn't come back (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

I keep coming here hoping for a sweet tsundere Claude & Athy reunion only to get shoveled with more Jeanette. I know she's not the villain here but it sure is easy to hate her. If only she had some emotional maturity!! If fcking only.

I do understand why Jennette doesn't really deserve the hate because of what she is and basically she's just a tool in the end. But at the same time, I begin to feel frustrated and hate her character because we're currently seeing Athy suffering while she's out there being happy for being able to get all friendly with both Claude and Athy. The contrast of their situation hurts me T-T

Could she really not have thoughts of her own and destined to be oblivious because of what she is? I mean, I think I would feel guilty if I was in her situation because I'm getting chummy with my 'father' while my 'sister' cannot even go home???? She's supposed to be older than Athy(correct me if I'm wrong), she's definitely a teenager and I think a teenager would realize that it's not exactly right? Or is that really something that sheltered kids do? Being oblivious? Or is that because of her being born from black magic? Gah, whatever, I just everyone to be happy in the end.

Jennette....I like you but hate you at the same time, I just wish you know the truth that Claude ain’t your father and athy ain’t your sister sighhhh

read some parts of the novel and yep, Jennette is selfish guys.

Double-page supporter
this is ruining what was a good read. jennettes character arc sucks hard.

@imtaciturn

Well, you have to remember the original story. I know that Jeannette hasn't done anything to warrant any hate towards her, but I still don't trust her. In the original story, Athy is killed (albeit by Claude) for the "poisoning" of Jeannette in which she didn't do. She had only been kind to Jeannette up until then. Teaching her etiquette, formalities, helped her adjust and grow accustomed to life at the palace. Athy was Jeannette's "sister" and "friend" yet when Athy is accused and framed for the poisoning of Jeannette, no on stood up for her. Jeannette herself didn't say anything to defend her "sister" and "friend" at all. Just for that reason alone, I can't bring myself to trust her.

And now we have the whole situation with her using Claude's moment of amnesia to land herself a spot in his heart. I'm sure she isnt deliberately thinking that she's using this situation to her advantage, but she's also not using this time to think about Athy's current situation at all! If she truly cared, she would try to help Athy and Claude reunite. But she's not. She's so happy to have captured Claude's attention (as she should be) but it says a lot about her character for not thinking about Athy at all.

Even the last panel shows a more dark and ominous side to her. She's upset that Athy has someone else to help her instead of being happy that Athy is in a slightly better situation. She's not happy that Athy is able to open up to other people and she would rather Athy be on the run and keep it THEIR little secret, than to help her out of the situation that she's in.

I can't bring myself to trust her. There are so many little things that she does that doesn't sit well with me that causes alarm bells to go off in my head. There was even that flash back to Claude collapsing and her real dad coming out to comfort her. She didn't mean for it to be that way, but she's no good to be around anyways. At best, I pity her.

she’s really going to be jealous of athy receiving help from ijekiel, which she really needs, even though athy didn’t intentionally seek out anyone but her AND TOLD HER SO JUST NOW when she’s been hanging out with athy’s dad happily despite knowing athy feels she can’t go home and that her dad will kill/hurt her? impossibly selfish, she’s more like her parents than anyone wants to admit 🙄 if she were a real “sister” and friend she’d be using her visits to see if it’s safe for athy to come home or find out if the emperor really intends to kill her

Dex-chan lover
LUCAS JUST NUKE THE PLANET

GOD this got SO FUCKING WEIRD so fast christ almighty

Users who are viewing this thread