Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Ah, Jenette... what a controversial existence you have. I don't like her but I can't hate her, she's being used and being very, very naive. She's too cute to hate but too dumb to like.
Whatever shall I do?

Dangit, Lucas, where are you???

oh god Jenette if you think of Claude as your "dad" and the princess as your "sister" then what are you doing keeping him all to yourself while Athanasia has to hide around like some criminal? urGh I'm so mad???

I get that Jeanette is legit a cursed naive doll but UGH!!! I teared up when Athy saw her and Claude drinking tea 😭😭😭 that was so sad. Poor Athy! I’m super curious as to what Jeanette’s dad is going to end up doing. And WHERE IS LUCAS FOR GOODNESS SAKE???!!

alright when does this end. I don't care about fleeing anymore, it doesn't matter. Get back to the point please.

Anybody know how many chapters are left before he remembers again?

I dont hate jennette and i understand that she's not doing anything but man do i hate her rn

Her true colour is slowly showing.

I wonder if ijekiel actually knows that side of her, that's y he's quite wary of jen..
(how do i spell his name again🤔)

Double-page supporter
Oh look, forced misunderstanding drama bs that every hack of an "author" uses... How great...

I have a funny feeling that claude headache is gone not because Jennette is around but, Athy instead, since most of the time we see claude with Jen, Athy is around somewhere.

This is not following the novel anymore. Honestly it feels like a dragged out filler arc 😭

Fed-Kun's army
this is so infuriating why did they change things from the novel for WORSE dsfljkadjk this drama is unnecessary and it's making me hate jeanette ahahah i already didn't like her but THIS IS!!!! SO UPSETTING!!! I STOPPED READING IT FOR A BIT BC IT WAS PISSING ME OFF and i just checked to see if athy FINALLY reunited with her dad and NOPE

thank you for the work as always tho bucci gang!!!!! you guys are amazing as always

Am I the only one like not hating on Jeanette here? Like I’m seeing some real nasty comment on here, also I’m seeing people lack of patience for this entire “fleeing” arc to end. Sheesh if ya truly don’t like it then don’t read it.

Sigh i miss the fluff from the first season. Never expected the angst to go for this long. How far did lucas go jesus! Aigght enough imma stack chaps cuz this aint gud for me. It feels like a million years everytime i wait for a chap each week. See u yu guys in christmas.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Dammit lucas! Come back already!
Dont let the princess wander around so much w/o you!

Users who are viewing this thread