Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Aggregator gang
@chandmong: agree. Korean authors love using amnesia for everything and dragging it as long as possible. From K-dramas to manhwa, as if people can lost memories that easy.

JENNETTE SHUT THE FUCK UP IJEKIEL CAN ACCOMMODATE HER BETTER, YOU GONNA CRY? YOU GONNA PISS YOUR PANTS MAYBE? JUST GO BACK TO YOUW DADDY CWAUDE OWO. LIKE WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO BUTTHURT LIKE ATHY IS EXCLUSIVELY YOURS OR SMTH ISTG

TO HELL WITH GODDAMN AMNESIA

I so mad at that "thing" CALLED Jennette just look at her fake smile when she saw athy at the end (T⌓T)
I am so gonna buy the book 😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
Yeaaaah... I'm starting to not like the "thing" ... Granted I was giving the her the benefit of the doubt when she hurt our princess (because she was just trying to gift her "sister" with something and was unaware what she caused) However, she's getting to be kind of entitled for being a nobody.

Where do you buy the box set at the end at?:0 && Thanks for the chapter!! Really want Lucas to come back though T.T

@codydub03 I never realized Trojan horse trial weapons were capable of being "aloof" or "entitled"? 🤔

That said, the painful reaction by Ms. Protag made me want to smack her idiot old man upside the back of the head.

Can someone "remove" the bioweapon feature from Jeanette before she gets brutally murdered by "daddy" when he regains his memories and his brother attempts to kill the protagonist?

Let's face it—the fiancé boyfriend is the timeless loli über wizard, and he'll likely compete will zee old man to see who can take out the threat first—this assuming he doesn't take said fiancé-ro-be away to "protect" her from her "stupid father" (likely after providing the smackdown on said father).

Actually, the biggest surprise will be the Big-Bad finding out that his plan has been foiled because Claude already gave away the majority of his powers to save his daughter—😂😅👌🏽 dumbass is gonna be shook when that news hits! 😅😂

🤔 But, what about the future?

I really felt irked by that scene. Jeanette is an innocent and a bit of an idiot who was created to be a moth to Claude. Still—watching her take the place of her cousin was genuinely painful. I hope that idiot figures things out before Jeanette's weapon features activate and Claude is left to die, having been magical vampired by his neice due to his brother's twisted machinations. Will the brother ever learn to stop being an evil dick? 🤔

Seriously, these two (Jeanette and Izekiel). They both want to keep Athy to themselves not knowing that they are indirectly related to what's causing her harm.

Thank you for the update💕

What part of "I was caught by accident" does Jenette not understand when she's sad it's not just a secret between them two anymore

Hi! I'm here just want to rant in my own language pls don't mind me.

Ewahhh makin menyampah pulak aku tengok si kau ni Jennette. Melebih-lebih pulak ye kau ni. Dah bagi betis, nak peha pulak. Suka hati Athy la nak buat apa pun. Kau tu tak sedar ke apa yang kau buat tu hah yang kau selalu pergi jumpa bapak Athy tu hah dah sakitkan hati Athy, dah lukakan hati Athy. Pastu kau nak suka-suka pulak eh. Eeee ketuk kepala kau tu kang. Yang si Claude ni pulak bila dia nak dapat ingatan balik ni. Kesian si Athy tu dah macam gelendangan dah aku tengok. Entah dia tidur mana la memalam. Apa-apa pun, mana pergi si Lucas ni? Suruh dia cepat balik, tolong si Athy ni hah. Aku makin meluat pulak tengok si Jennette ni dok suka-suka ambil alih kebahagiaan Athy ni.

Ok I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
Accident, Jenette, ACCIDENT. Don't go do stupid shit just because you're jealous like next time, you tell the king where the princess is. Single thought process that ruins everything, thanks to a dumbass girl.

Edit:

@stnramira Lol, here to rant, done.

Users who are viewing this thread