Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

@Asbolus its a curse to assist him in warming up to Jenette and eventually make him go crazy as seen in that one seen that was like a scene past the book that she's in where he like calling for Jenette etc

Thanks for the update!! Please someone tell me where to read the book version of this arc? Thank you!

Double-page supporter
What Jennete, you wanna tattle her to that so called "mysterious" Claude-like gentleman? You'd better not.

Dex-chan lover
No Athy this was supposed to be your life in the first place not Jeanettes

Dex-chan lover
...... Mind control going strong on Clause boyo
Also yandere flags raise by Jeannette girl
Many thanks

WHEN WILL I HAVE TO ENDURE THIS KIND OF STORY!!! MY HEART IS HURT!!! WHEN WILL ATHY WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN!!! JENNETE STOP CALLING CLAUDE AS YOUR FATHER!!! YOUR REAL FATHER IS THE BLACK HAIR AND EYES BLACK!!! IN THE END CLAUDE SUFFERING AND DIE WHILE JENNETE AND HER REAL FATHER BECOME HAPPY!,! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN WILL THE CHAPTER OF CLAUDE REGAIN HIS MEMORIES!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Seem like the arc isn’t over yet from everyone’s comments. I will come back when Lucas is back then.

oh god, the amnesia arc seems never-ending! Jennette is so annoying, wanting be the center of attention in everything. Excuse me, the world doesn't revolve around you, little girl.

Double-page supporter
I feel this amnesia arc is overstaying its welcome. It's getting more and more frustrating to read

Why can't it be like in the novel? OTL it's starting to get annoying. I wish they hadn't removed the novel translation...

jeannette please get a grip on reality 😭 she's so annoying i want claude's amnesia shit to be gone when is lucas coming back 😭

I won't be able to stand Jennette for much longer! Although I read the novel, this seems to be taking quite a different route from it. I might just have to take a break from this angsty arc for the time being. My heart can't take it!

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE OF AN ARC END. I AM DONE WITH THIS AMNESIA BULLSHIT. LUCAS COME BACK YOU ASSHOLE ATHY IS HURTING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ohmygosh, jeannete you're such a beautiful naive and sweet girl, but, as the chapters keep progressing, my animosity towards you increase :') like, if you really love who you think is your sister, namely athanasia-best-girl-4eva whom you know right now has no place to fu**king go, is such a miserable princess who's on the chase by her own father, won't you at least try to fu**king help her mend her frigging relationship with her father who you think is your own father, so basically who you think your family??????? You're having such a f**king great time with claude, won't the idea of trying to mend athy and claude's relationship doesn't cross your fuc**ng mind??!!! Ohmagodh, i guess the only reason it doesnt fu**ing cross your mind, must be cause you have no desire to help athy, huh, you selfish, numbhead and idiot :') you want to keep all the happiness to yourself :') even if athy is suffering, it's ok for you since ou got the chance to be closer than claude while at the same time also have the joy of being close to athy to fullfill your selfish desire to be love, BUT NOT HELPING AT ALL!!! AT LEAST IF YOU HAD AT LEAST TRIED, THEN I WONT HATE YOU THAT MUCH, BUT OH NO, YOURE HAVING SO MUCH FUN FOR GETTING CLOSER TO CLAUDE ON TOP OF ATHYS SUFFERING. Sorry for the long ass vent, lol.

This arc is getting boring - how has it dragged on for so long. Nothing is even happening.

Hah.......... I wonder when Lucas would come and turn the tables of this amnesia arc.... LUCAS MY BOI COME AND TAKE AWAY YOUR PRINCESS AND GIVE HER AND YOURSELF A MEANINGFUL LIFE TOGETHER AWAY FROM THIS SHITTY ROYALTY AND NOBILITY SOCIETY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread