Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

I want athy and claude to meet already 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I

Group Leader
he';s so precious
but cmon pls help the dad i'm so sad bcuz of that part of the story :(

Double-page supporter
this is so good when it doesn't focus on jeanette

ah the spark of first love, Reminds me of Duchess tea Recipes recently where the Duke when for the hair too.
Looks like our boi here missed this time i do ship them.
As for Lucas doesn't his birth pre date the founding of the kingdom or something he's certainly older then Athy's Dad. Know FL is 2nd lifer but still much younger then Lucas.

Although where is he he's had that branch thing he wanted for a while now and hasn't popped up

@Azure_1802 oh yeah you are right, speaking of curing headaches maybe he should try some traditional method like smacking his own head with a pan maybe it can help him with his stupidities

Aggregator gang
@Rover: i think he should hit his head against a stone wall, maybe headaches can be cured and he might regain his fvcking memories 😁

You know, I have this feeling Jenette is going to snitch on Anathasia in order to please Claude. If she does, we shouldn't really blame her. We have to remember the lesson this story has been trying to teach us. On "Lovely Princess" Anathasia did everything she could to achieve her father's love to no avail while still treating Jenette as her real sister. Still, on that story she was framed as a disposable character that the audience didn't really care about in the end. I'm sure that no one that's reading this story feels that way about Jenette right now, but if she does end up trying to win Claude's favor by doing something that could possibly harm Anathasia we should remind ourselves that on this story Anathasia is on the same position Jenette would be on "Lovely Princess".

I'm totally fine with ijekiel. I don't know why people here have issues with him. Clearly he cares about Anathasia and has feelings for her.

Fed-Kun's army
ijekiel's great but lucas better be endgame they just have such a great dynamic grah WHERE ARE U LUCAS U BTR COME BACK BEFORE YA GIRL FALLS FOR ANOTHER MANS

Users who are viewing this thread