Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

I CANT DUDE. ATHY LOOKS SO SAD IN THOSE PAGES. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS. GIVE HER HER FATHER BACK. AAAAAAAAAAA

Lucassss it's been so many chapters and you're still not back from your endeavourrrr. Come back already!!!!!

I said it before and imma say it again...

Y'all hate on Jennette and act like she is an adult who is in total control of her situation and can make her own decisions...

She's literally a child (she's like 14/15 but honestly anyone under 18 is a child to me) who grew up in an environment where she was heavily isolated/sheltered and constantly being told to withhold her emotions, feelings, and thoughts (thanks, Mr. White, you giant turd).

Mr. White did not give her the love and attention she needed as a guardian or foster father, thus making her crave the love and care from her "real" family: Claude and Athy.

And it's not like Mr. White taught or hired anyone to teach her how to properly express yourself and your feelings or what healthy platonic relationships between family/friends should be/are like.

So when the first person to express genuine care for her wellbeing and becomes her first true friend, whom also happens to be one of the same people she has idolized for her entire life, what did you think was going to happen? Hmm? What's not clicking?

And y'all also act like she got no room to grow and learn.

Anyways, y'all stay hating on Jennette for literally being a teenager and a product of her own environment and not being able to control her situation.... The STENCH 😷😷🤢🤢

Fed-Kun's army
Ijekiel is so cute lmao! He's such a nice kid, it makes me wanna cry!

It's day 254832, still no sign of Lucas. He's probably taking a long number one somewhere huh. (・-・ )

I never knew I'd say this but preach it, @Hemorrhoids ! Exactly that! Thank you! (╭☛。-`ω´-)╭☛

Athy's smile when she smelled the flowers looks so melancholy and bitter ._.

Athy, I know it's tough rn but don't give up.

Ijekiel you sweetheart, oh youuu!

Jennette, why don't you notice Athys' feelings? And you say you treat her as family 😔

Luccasss! Where the heck are youuu? Your girl is sad, hurry up homeeee

And Claude, you and your forgetful ass haha but I do hope the freaking magic shit going on is dispelled.

Can't wait for Lucas to get home and also cannot wait for Athy to be remembered by her dear father, Claude, again

Group Leader
@Rhiene I agree with you. I'm team Lucas, he needs to hurry tf up. But Ik he will arrive at the palace since he doesn't know what's happened. Hopefully he isn't locked up but meets the maid or the knight. Fingers crossed.

@Ashana even when he arrived at the palace I don't think he will locked that easly since he is not your ordinary magician

Bruh I hope I get 3 full chapters of Athy and Lucas interaction.
Also doesn't Athy look so much like a smiling Claude? She looks so pretty! ☆w☆

Group Leader
@Rover that's true. It would also be easy for him to track her down, no? Because he can find her from her magic.

I know she's his daughter and all but it's amazing how I can see Claude in her features now. The artist really is so skilled, that side profile of her smelling the flower looks like a daintier Claude with long hair.

Also bb Ijekiel!!!! I'm rooting for this ship (I love each and every ship, can this just finish off as an OT3 please, I don't want to see any of their hearts break)

@Ashana well i hope so too but if she can be tracked by her magic then why the emperor not track her down by her magic?

its official. i hate jennette again. wow, i really went on a rollercoaster with how i viewed her. like it went y=x^2+5, and the y values represents my hatred for her and the reason why the y-int is 5 is cos i never not hated her.

Aggregator gang
@Rover: the king is currently busying with his headaches and stupidities and using Jennette as aspirin.

SPOON WHEN IS MY REUNION AHHHHHHHH EVERYTIME I READ THE LATEST CHAPTER I FEEL LIKE CRYING

Users who are viewing this thread