Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

I'm crying tears of blood i pity all of them. They deserve to be happy.

This is slowly killing me. 😭😭

God I love them all truly. I’m tired of them suffering I really am, but I know it’s going to be worth it hopefully lol. Also spoon always does such an amazing job with the outfits and all the details she puts into them!

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys, Lucas is coming back soon.
Ijekiel has nothing on him.

Don’t get me wrong, I love this series, but the regression of happiness in this arc is hurting my soul. LUCAS COME BACK TO HEAL ATH’S PAPA!!! I CAN’T HANDLE THE STRESS!

Aggregator gang
Ijekiel and Athy are really cute and all, but I’m for Lucas 😂😂😂 and I really can’t wait ‘til the chapter where Lucas
dances and kisses her on her 18th birthday 💕

Thank you for the update!

I'm in Lucas team, but dang, Ijekiel is innocently cute! And... So much angst and pain in this arc... LUCAS! COME BACK SOON AND END THIS PLEASE!!! 😭😭😭

I know he doesn't stand a chance but I love Ijekiel so much, I wish he'd end up being endgame. 😭
Also dying for daddy x Athy scenes again, I really miss them!!!

Yow I'm sad to know that Ijekiel probably isn't the ML. Also I know that Jennette is just an innocent soul craving for love and attention but Claude better remember Athy or imma be pissed.

Seem like Spoon change a lot of details, also add more future details in present time, I guess she wanna hasten the story. I just want my Lucas back and daddy hurry capture Athy.

Group Leader
Here’s what I think will happen (in the future): Jeanette’s gonna let slip that Athy’s at their place, the guards are gonna raid the house, Athy will prolly get captured (???), Claude gonna meet that Black-Haired-Guy-That-Looks-Like-Claude-But-No (dk how this is gonna go down), and then Lucas will swoop down and smack some sense into everyone.

Don’t quote me on it, it’s just my imagination running wild. XD

this was admittedly a little bit cute but still, I need the ch when Athy resolves things with her papa Claude. please. I don't want anything else from this series just give her her father back.

i used to be weary of ijekiel bc like, of the original novel, it's an instict at this point but this boi is unexpectedly v pure.

The fact that both Claude and Athy started out hating each other but are now realizing that they both placed more value on the other than they had expected. It's obvious that Athy and Claude care about each other but with their personalities they didn't realize themselves these changes. Having it spelled out in this arc with all the angst is really refreshing and is going to make the inevitable reunion all the more satisfying. Such a nice development in their characters ☺️

Ijekiel, as much as I like you, Lucas will always be the main man for me. 😭❤️

Where the heck are you, Lucas?! Get yo ass back in here!

Users who are viewing this thread