Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 64

Lucas alll the way!!!!! He has so much Layers to him. The writer need to flesh out his story more. Plus I'm getting of the memory loss arc. It has become repetitive and boring. I skim through the chapters to see if anything changed. Nope, nothing.

CLAUDE IM GONNA FUCKKHN LOSE IT IF YOU LET GO OF YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!!! OMGGG MY HEART IS NOT OKAY!

Jeanette is good and all but athy didnt work all of her life just to be tossed so that you can spend more time with your fucking niece dammit im mad.

And sad. Mostly sad. Claude and the only he only ever loved is gone. Only to be confronted by someone claiming to be his daughter and that he cant remember the last 9 years of his life. Though unconciously, he grew on me a lot. He's such a wonderful charachter that developped quite well as time progressed. I love it. I hope his memories can come back soon before he regrets. Before the duke does something shady. Before it's too late..

Also, baby ijekiel :(... too cute. He grew so tall and he is so reliable and considerate and kind and understanding. I love Lucas but I love him too. I really wish whoever athy ends up with that HE most of all finds happiness too!

Dex-chan lover
Jeanette is so... stupid? Her thought processes are always so basic and self-centered. She doesn't see things from other people's perspectives. Idk, she makes me nervous and I feel like she will do something that will really hurt Athy.

I don’t like Jennette. I know she is innocent and such a cute child! She’s very adorable but she is the reason of Athy’s pain even if it’s not on purpose.

I don’t know.. it’s just that I feel she lacks bravery and determination. In the original story she should’ve done something to save Athy and in this story she should try to do more for Athy.

I don’t hate her and I don’t wish anything bad to Jennette, though. I just simply don’t like her 🥺.

Anyways, thank you for the chapter!!! ♥️

i'm getting second male lead syndrome, and it's not good for my loyalty to the athy x lucas ship.

Jennette is beyond selfish and always expects to keep people in her life only to herself. She has this weird possessive attitude towards everyone whether it's Claude, Anastasius, Kiel or Athy where she won't share people and treats them like objects. Furthermore, I am tired of the author's bias towards Jennette. Ain't nobody wanna see Jennette so pls stop with this storyline.Like stop trying to make Jennette happen. This story used to centre around Athy now it has become Jennette's daily life which is unacceptable. I hope they reunite Claude and her soon regardless of his memory.

Dex-chan lover
Little white.... You... Trying to touch her. HARASSMENT!
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
That poppy flower tho...
I wanna see some poppysmic in the next chapter

Is it hopeless to wish that the main ML is Lucas?? QAQ

Jenette is hella selfish and self-centered - mostly after reading some spoilers I am 100% sure of it. She is even quite possessive of Athy which is quite rare but still wrong as she keeps hurting her without realizing it because wow, Jenette is so stupid and naive. Idk if it's because she was raised like that or if it's the dark magic. Like I don't hate her, it's just pure dislike and annoyance.

Dex-chan lover
@mymika
Don't worry, things seems though and a lot of drama will play out before anything is fixed. But it ends well.

LUCAAAAS COME BACK THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL BEST BOI SPOT(no hate to Ijekiel but i have already set my mind on the witch boy)

Group Leader
everyone is out here bashing Jeannette... there’s a reason for her selfish nature... you have to remember that she grew up as an orphan, the mansion didn’t belong to her as a home and Mr.White wasn’t her father. she constantly LONGED, WISHED, and CRIED over having a family of her own (Claude + Athy) and that’s why she is so possessive of them since she’s finally starting to create a relationship with them.
she’s afraid of losing them and being on her own again.

also, to those of you who are mad that Jeannette seems to be taking over this arc — don’t worry. the main character is still Athy, the author just wants to stir up some heartache and drama for the climax.

@Chiyozora

Well...
Lucas is the real ML in this manhwa (or at least in the novel) though. Ejekiel is like the ML for this "story" soooo yes, I think you won't have a problem on that.

It's just that
Lucas won't probably appear in this manhwa for a long time. In the novel, as far as I can remember, he comes back on Athy's birthday and well, solves the father-daughter problem. Sooo yep.

Dex-chan lover
Something that occurs to me is that the story seems to be at a stop yet at the same time progressing.
Like, this is but an interlude. Yet it as essential as the rest of the story.
I almost feel like the artist is experimenting in motion and being stopped.
I rather like it.

Users who are viewing this thread