Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
I really can't wait till the whole memory loss arc finishes...

Spoon enough is enough, don’t drag the story too much 😖 i want claude to accept Athy eventho he lost his memory

This is getting so uncomfortable. Lucas should really come back soon even though i still wanna see some AthyxIjekiel moment but my heart is breaking for Athy more and more. Anyway, can we just talk about how gorgeous the art was??? Athy is becoming more and more beautiful. And dresses omg!!

Double-page supporter
Athy knows Jeanette is a chimera made by her uncle's magic thus not her sibling because of Lucas but doesn't wanna break her heart

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like the publisher is milking this story..

That aside wouldn't this considered treason? Since they kinda want to usurp the throne?

I thought I was the only one who think that these past few chapters has been so... #ClenchFist
Anastacius is so ready to blurt out the truth lmao

Athy may like you, but it's the fact that your delusional self is not her sister :)))

I seriously hate Jeanette more with every chapter... I never did like these idiotic kind "innocent" types. it's no longer the naive kind, but more like willfully ignoring something that they can't accept.

Ooooooooookaaayyyyyyyy. I'm getting anxious. The plot has already drifted away from the original one.

Stop hallucinating and lying to yourself that Athy likes you. You're a filler arc that nobody likes

the story is dragging on´༎ຶД༎ຶ

wow, anastacius, you're a real hot bastard. poor jettie, don't listen to your haters. i like you. it's not your fault you've been led to believe that you're claude's biological daughter all your life. it's not your fault you just want to be a part of your family.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda dragging...
Dark!claude is hitting her the baguette of hard truth, she's always so oblivious because she wants love so badly.

Okay now this arc is really starting to drag. Since they’ve started changing the plot post-athy leaving, I thought they were gonna fix the dragging arc from the novel. But they just found a new way to drag it out lmao

Anastacius looks just about done as we are with Jenette LOL. Do us all a favor and just blurt it out and let’s get a move on with the plot!!

Users who are viewing this thread