Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
MC should already know that Jenette thinks they are sisters. Why the hell is she acting surprised? It's understandable for Jenette to be naive since she's a kid, but this MC is dense as fuck for being a 30yo.

On my 3rd reread now and i only JUST noticed dark claude's eyes kinda looking like blue jewels as all royal bloods have in the sun 😳😖

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad dark claude gave jen a reality check like this girl is too dumb and naive and is living in her own fantasy world. Like it's not as simple as she thinks to be a "happy family" with claude and athy.
But istg black claude is SUCH A BAD FATHER!
I dont like jennette but I do pity her coz of her bad father.
Anyways I'm sick of these last few chapters being on jennette and dark claude 🥱 I want to see athy claude and lucas and FELIX god where did felix go someone show him to me I miss him

Actually the ones raising Jeannette are the ones to blame, they can just give Jeannette back to Claude when she was little but they didn't. Instead they wait for the 'right' time so that they can gain benefits from it. Urgh I don't know anymore, my head's all messed up! I don't even know what to feel abt Jeannette she's really annoying but she has reasons for it but like I don't like her but I can't hate her too bdhsgeyegeyyeuwyw screw it,,,I just want Claude to have his memories back!!!😭😭(Currently rereading WMMAP for the 142626 time while waiting for the hiatus to end haha....ha.. )

That shot of him after Jeanette says "you talk as if you've actually interacted with his majesty" is just. Gorgeous. The way his hair glows gold in the light. The way you can see the sharp edges of a jewel in his eyes. The way his expression mimics Claude's, the one that was just shown a few panels ago. It's amazing how the artist draws (pun intended) the parallels between the two brothers.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas come back i miss you. and Athy needs you

how is Felix doing? i'm sure he misses Athy so much too. since he's the one who always defends Athy

I’m rooting for Jeanette and athy only. f*ck yo daddies & potential male leads. Those two r the only ones who deserve to be happy 🖕

Users who are viewing this thread