Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

These long drawn out chapters make me more frustrated at jeanette than sympathetic for her.

I used to hate Jennette because I love Athy so much but it was like an obligatory hate though since we didn't know much about her and she hasn't done anything to hurt Athy. I even started feeling bad for her when the focus started to shift to her. But right now, I'm getting frustrated with her. It's as if she doesn't know the position Athy is currently at.

this is soo frustrating aaaaaaaaa 🤠

honestly jeanette is getting super annoying and i know shes not a bad person but like >>>>>>frgthjk

Is he feeling jealous? That Jeanette thinks Claude and Athy are her family?

Dex-chan lover
HHHMMMMMMM I think anyone would be like.. 'What?? O__O' if suddenly asked that question.. Even if Athy already knew
Many thanks

Lucas come baaaaaaackkkkkkkk i want to see a lovey dovey father daughter reunion between claude and athy...

And jennette is srsly so annoying... This chapter was arghasfghd... Even if black hair dude was there as eyecandy.

Thanks for the chapter/all your efforts tho, translators and co!

I need spoiler, I can't stand this anymore
I hate this arc, i miss lucas, i miss claude x atthy moments, might drop this till next year 😭
When someone does spoil, please tag me

Shit. I know its out of the story, but, why they're so handsome? I still can't get over it orz. Spoon drawing is really gorgeous.

Btw, Jeannette really make me sick. I know she's not a bad person here, but I can't stand her negativity. That black guy didn't help too and make it worse.... I hope this arc will end soon and Athy could back to his papa.

Thanks for the translations ♡

i feel bad for Jeannette all she wants is a family but she can't really have that because her real father is a piece of shit and her mom too

I can only imagine Jettie's dad with a creaky voice and it's so fucking funny utdjjtfgjulgkhkydjgejgds

Jeanette... Well, it's easy to emphasize with her situation, but she's very naive.
I feel like she'll go yandere and lock Athy up soon if this continues. 😂

Anastasius is right you know. I admire him for slapping reality back to Jennette. Tho, it maybe out of jealousy but it's what she needs to snap back from her obsessive thoughts.

Everyone in this comic needs to stop wearing their shoes inside the house/on top of furniture

Users who are viewing this thread