Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Group Leader
The story is literally going nowhere at this point. I think Lucas has been out of the story for longer than he’s been present and I’m 👌🏻 Close to believing he’s never coming back...

Double-page supporter
Lmao the scan team's antics at the end... So you guys decided to just REMOVE the sfx LMAOO my sides I can't 😂

Fed-Kun's army
noah fence the dude shouldnt be taking his temper tantrums on a girl but i do fee like hes also speaking facts. like its not being naive at this point and she should know her actions can or will come with consequences yikes

Dex-chan lover
What in the world?! I used to like Jeanette but then she got on the bed with shoes on, what a hoe

jeanette, girl i can't even with you. You basically tell a total stranger that you are some long lost royal, drop the sister bomb on Athy and then have an emotional crisis when she's confused about where the hell the proclomation came from?

Author, please switch back to Athy's POV soon. I swear I lose brain cells with Jeannette 😤

I miss Lucas sooo much. I hope in the next chapter Lucas and Athy will finally meet. 😭

getting tired of jeanette 😪 bring back our boy lucas alreadyyyy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Reinas same, its been moving along so slowly, I mean it will be so much more satisfying once finally the Emperor gets his memories back (if he does that is) But holy shit this is annoying.

Anastacius at least made this chapter bit interesting. It's like he's done with this BS dragging too. I have to agree with a user who said the chapters are starting to look a like. I dunno, I would rather watch Lucas shaking that tree for 10 chapters, or Claude staring into the wall for hours than read about Jannette's arc.

This manga is starting to get boring with Jeanette's repetitive monologue and constant whining. The author is obviously want readers to like Jeanette by focusing on her but readers like me find her more annoying... and dragging Claude's memory lost.

Please, I want Athy's POV with her interaction with Lucas and Claude.

Double-page supporter
Hooo, boy. Every moment with Jeanette is agony. But, wew... Queen Athanasia looks hella majestic!

Im tired with this Jeanette's attitude, when we are gonna move into next arc? She is a borefest, i'd rather see Ijekiel's full POV rather than her, like it's understandable she's longing for family and wants to be loved, but she's so naive if she thinks she gonna be accepted easily, does she even read the condition Athy and Claude are right now? she's goddamn selfish, expecially when Athy knew the original story it's not gonna be easy for her to welcome Jeanette with open arms.

Fed-Kun's army
How long is this author gonna drag this amnesia boring plot.. amnesia plotline is like the lousiest of all plots ever.. usually I would drop a series immediately if the author chooses this route.. but damn. I love the princess too much to drop this >_>

Man I'm actually getting more tired of seeing so many "I hate Jeanette" comments then I am seeing Jeanette!

Users who are viewing this thread