Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 66

Jannette is naive af i mean athy has her own place jannette must know her situation tho im pissed off I NEED MY LUCAS >:C

Double-page supporter
"Hey what if I was, like, secretly your sister?"
"Oh no she looks shocked this is horrible, does she hate me?"

I liked the fact that she actually started to put together who her mysterious adult friend is, but I swear to god this girl has the emotional strength of a piece of tissue paper! Gird your loans girl and stand up for your sister!

Also maybe start to question things like, your entire life.

I was hoping for some Ana and Jettie development as family but this is what he does qwq can't really trust these daddies huh

Don't hate Jeanette but I'm definitely tired af of this arc

we need more happy family time Claude & Athy ㅠㅡㅡㅡㅠ

Fed-Kun's army
I'm worried for Jeanette. She's set her whole life on this family, and believed it in deeply. If the future she imagined to be doesn't come true, I'm worried what that will do to her. She might either become really confused on what her life means anymore, or go through dirty methods because I bet Mr. Fake Hair might influence her.

It will be nice if jennette can like inflict the worst kind of pain to her real dad. Until he's miserable!!!!
I don't like this arc.

Honestly I feel really bad for Jeanette lol everyone seems to hate her but most of y’all forget that she’s supposed to be a 15 year old girl who’s clinging onto the idea that she has a real family out there and just wants to belong somewhere yknow? Sure we’re obviously rooting for Athy coz she’s the MC (and definitely a more interesting character) but damn Jeanette sure doesn’t deserve as much hate as she gets.... also mad props to the author for drawing this fuckin beautiful chapter (and of course bucci gang for the great scans as usual)

Dex-chan lover
I think Jeanette’s arc would be fine if the pacing were better.

Feels like Claude got amnesia as an excuse for Athy to move in at Jeanette’s.

Poor Jeanette. I have never disliked her and the way people poured out their hate for her character makes me pity her. She really does mean well and she grew up thinking she has a real family out there to belong to. Instead, here she is being manipulated by Mr. White and the sinister black Haired guy
who may or may not be her real dad
. Either way, she's being used by people who are supposed to care about her.

I really don't give a shit about Jennette and hope this arc ends soon. I would rather like her more if she snapped or something like that. That would be interesting.
Anyway, I miss Athy with Claude 😭😭😭😭

Hm.. At this point I don't think Cabel would ever properly show up like how the novel goes.
Like... Ahty should have gone to Atlanta but now she's staying at Mr Whitey's manor.

Users who are viewing this thread