Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

It took a whole arc with Jeannette to make Claude say a few words about Athy smh. 😩

Wow Daddy's daughter indeed hoho. Claude protected his child with his magic and Anastacius.... oh maannn haha

Aaannnddd here we go! Another long wait for the next chapter from the author. Anyway, thank you millions for the super fast translation, Bucci!

Dex-chan lover
Damn Jannette is a terrible character but she is also so cute it is become harder to hate her....

Dex-chan lover
Please end this arc author.... You didn't need to make it so agonisingly long.

this has changed compared to the novel and i don’t know how i feel abt it bc i feel like something else will change...

Long live Bucci gang!
You always fast to translate guys! Love ya all!

By the way, this arc is quite long ( ̄ヘ ̄;)

I knew Claude's brother would grow soft for Jeannette!!!
And Jeannette, baby, trying to make Claude and Athanasia meet again? But I am not confident, something bad will happen --'
Athanasia should try be less weary of Jeannette, obviously I understand why she is, but Jeanette is trying to help and all. I feel Athanasia should be more confident about the changes she made, but oh well.... I hope we can see she relax around Jeannette more in the future~

Dex-chan lover
sooo cute both of them
it wouldnt be strange if they're both besties in a different setting or jeanette becomes a heroine of her own story, in a slightly different setting, of course.
but please let athy visit lily again soon

Dex-chan lover
Finally!!! Some godamn progress. I just want this over with. Also some character development! Yay!

aww look at black-Claude (asdfflkgjh however his name is spelled) making up excuses not to use magic on Jeanette pfft-

Author also spoiled on twitter when Lucas will be back
chapter 69

Users who are viewing this thread