Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Jennette my dear sweet summer child.... You had a close call without even knowing it
I love her tbh!

I'm glad to see their character developed so nicely

Even with this chapter, I still did not like Jennette and her PoV... Maybe it's just me who is heartless or what, but I always dislike these kind of airheaded, sheltered, naive girl characters. Yeah no. Maybe some chapters in the future I might no longer hate her, but I will never like her too. I will be perfectly happy if she disappear entirely from the story.

CLAUDE'S STATE OF MIND IS COMMING TOGETHERRRRRRRR I WONDER WHAT OUR BBY CLAUDE DOES WHEN HE MET ATHYYYY WAAAA i change my mind i dont hate jennette anymore but i wont let my guard down easily, ty for the translation

This is just different from novel. In novel Claude needed no one to remind him, he just figured it out that he love Athy and wanted her back. He didn't need Jen to help him make up his mind. I hate this, ahhh I like the novel more now.

Supposedly Mysterious guy is Jeannette's 'Bio Dad' and King Daddy's older brother, the previous emperor, he certainly is very protective of Jeannette plus points for him despite being obviously a villain.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I think the point of this arc is spoon trying to build the relationship between jeanette and her father, so in the end when the time comes when athy get back to claude and jeanette find the truth about her she will at least have family. And we all can see claude's older brother is actually care about her "not so biological" (iykwim) daughter deep inside his heart. He was about to use her with his magic in this chapter, but he stopped himself for doing that, well at least for now.

Oh? What is this that I see? Anastasius hesitating to harm Jettie? 👀👀👀👀👀👀

Damn this feels like it’s really dragging on. I’m assume there will be some confrontation and he will decided he wants to kill her again, but then the wizard dude will show up and fix all the weird magic shit that messed up his memory in the first place. But damn it could happen a little quicker...

Edit: apparently my theory is hella wrong.

@Renrain I don't think she did much other than push him say what he was alredy thinking. He was clearly thinking of Athy before the question came up.

Jeanette annoys me. She's 14/15, but she's so self-absorbed that she doesn't even notice the problems that the people around her are experiencing. If a friend's dad suddenly started (emotionally) abusing the friend, the proper course of action is not to take their spot and play house like nothing happened. She actually didn't even care to notice until she experienced something 1% as bad as Athy had. Obviously, she has the right to be sad - but damn is she tone-deaf.

@blub-02 you saw that right m8!
I'm somewhat happy that we didn't get a textbook example villain, but the part that he was moved by something he never cared about (love, family) is a bit strange for me. :)
But maybe he did care about them... we don't know much about him yet, so I wonder what we will get next! ^^

also:
I Thank Bucci Gang for the translation! ^^

Seems like the mahwa is taking a different route...haaaa, I don't know. I am happy that she tries to make jennet a good girl but dragging the arc is kinda a let down...i need my claude n athy already😔

And Lucas....cant forget lucas

The last panel is exactly the same thoughts that I have. Anyone knows a spoiler or two? Please spoil me on the flow of the events from here PLEASE!!!!😭

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for what's coming next. I can't stop myself from waiting for the moment claude meets athy for real. Oh god why have we never been able to make a time machine! I need to read the next chapter! TT

Users who are viewing this thread