Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

After god knows how many chapters of running around like a headless chicken are we finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. God this arc pisses me off so much. The only good thing is how beautifully this was scantalated plus the art.

Jennette finally you can think of Athy’s position.... now I’m curious wether Claude and Athy’s reunion will play out like the novel or not hmmmh

Dex-chan lover
oh jeanette... you naive little soul.. but at least her innocence is working on someone wink wink
many thanks

I don't know how to say it but the autor really, really, really want's to make us like Zenith :'v but it's okay, I don't mind it. The episode was good :) thank you for your hard work

bro, anastacius being an actual father instead of an asshole. holy crap. is this... character development? jk. but fr though, damn. i liked that scene.

Double-page supporter
Imagine if all the hot evil ikemen decide they're done with their damnable politicking and just be nice to their cute children, EVERYTHING would be solved. EVERYTHING.

Incidentally, good on Jeanette for finally coming around to trying her best for Athy after. such. a. long. arc. I swear at least half the hate originated from the overstretched storyline rather than Jeanette's own somewhat self-centred naivete.

this chapter is so full of big phat UWUs. i really hope spoon gives jetty a happy ending along with his sexy black-haired daddy. but as much as i want where's the story is leading, i want hot golden-haired daddy to get athy back the original way. please, spoon-nim-sama, don't spoil that scene T.T

AAAAAAAHH FOOKING FINALLY, THIS ARC IS COMING TO AN END!!! Thank you so much for working hard 💜💜💜

Finally 🤦 I'm so tired of Jennette's chapter tbh. I don't hate her but I also don't like her that much??

Finally Claude, finally

HUH. BLACK HAIRED DUDE ACTUALLY HESITATED. wow I wonder where this is going 👀👀👀

I keep forgetting Dark!Claude's real name lol It's similar to Athanasia....... anyway, does Claude really curious without any evil intentions for Athy or does he hide it so Athy will appear in front of him??

Yes yes. This is good.
The 2 princesses r cuties. Please 2 Royal bro, don't make our 2 little cuties suffer.
I'm suffering when they r suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread