Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

THE PLOT IS MOVING SOMEWHERE, FINALLY
I guess anastascius (?) felt a bit guilty in his heart, that's his freakin daughter and he's planning to use her

Aggregator gang
Ohohoho, seems like Dark!Claude's fatherly instincts are kicking in. Jeanette's innocent honesty touched him, who has always been alone, and called him family. Yes, that's it, get out of the dark side mofo. ( ᯣωᯣ )

alright! after chapters of stagnation were finally getting somewhere! this godforesaken amnesia arc is getting closer to being over

Someone said that it was all downhill after athy left the palace and I feel like any hope this story gives me is a trap. Why do people have to spoil things? I feel like I cant enjoy this story anymore.

Thanks for the update! Freakin' finally! SOME development! Character development from the lesser favorite father-daughter duo. Dark Claude actually HESITATED. JEANETTE actually DID something POSITIVE/Helped Athy in some way. PLEASE let this be a sign that this is the light at the end of the tunnel!

Somehow I can't help wondering what the catch is going to be for Claude to be saying he now wants to meet Athy and won't harm her? A trap maybe? And for god sake's where the hell is Lucas?! He could fix every-frackin-thing and he's not back yet why?! ;_;

Some progress after so long 🥺💕 thank you for the update!! Can't wait to see Athy and Claude reunited

Thank you for translation as always uwu.
And thanks for jeanette for asking claude :"
How can ppl hate her :( maybe ill hate her in season 3, based on the novel. But I cant hate her now lol

Dex-chan lover
jennette..... jennette!!!!!!! 😭 i want to believe that things will look up after this but.......... where the hell is lucas??!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Jeanette is better this chapter lol. She actually reflected on her thinking, good on her! And her father, he seems to start to get attached to her? Finally, progress.

See? Y'all hated on Jeanette but I thi k she really means well. It's not fair to call her spoiled when she's been sheltered all her life but she still manages to think for Athy's sake instead of her own.

Woah i didn't see that coming..... I think Jeanette's character development in this chapter has totally whooped those who had a bias viewpoint of her (including me😅) and also not to mention Anastacius' too.

Users who are viewing this thread