Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Thank you for the chapter! I can't wait for them to meet again ;;;; the relationship btw jenette and her dad is kinda cute too... but it's not the same!!!

Is that him genuinely thinking about that? If so, huh...

[spoiler)He's got the body, but doesn't know the details[/spoiler]

That's... interesting

Anastasius still have a conscience for being a father hahha. I'm glad its a bit different in sense from the novel. It didn't bore me keep it up!

Fed-Kun's army
the end of the arc is NEAR i can smell it... although considering the pace of the story thus far it may as well be another 15 chapters SIGH

@eminyan
the way claude and athy reunite is by coincidence due to her teleporting to see lily (her nanny) and claude put a spell around the castle so he is notified of her presence ( backlashes on to him causing injuries etc) and he tries stopping her from leaving again but he isn’t hostile anymore.

COULD IT BE...?
DARK DADDY ANASTACIUS ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER...?

P L E A S E.
THESE GIRLS DESERVES TO BE HAPPY WITH THEIR PAPIS

Fed-Kun's army
@Northlleonard

thank u for the spoilers 😭😭
does claude also remember everything when athy coincidentally teleports into the castle??

Group Leader
can everyone, for the love of god, please, just end up with their proper dads LMAO

Come on evil daddy, please be a better person. I know royalties in this novel didn't really have great family bond and such that's why both Anastacius and Calude don't really have a gist about familial love i wish they bothe end up happy with their child, even though its asking for too much

Hi my name is lucas
I have too many eyeballs
I look around with all of the eyeballs
Where is my spiderweb?
Oh, there it is
Okay, bye

LUCAS COME BACK!

Thank you for the chapter buccii.

Lucasss! Are u telling me ure only going to come back just to say "what did i missed" *kick Lucas.
Wheree areee youuuu

Users who are viewing this thread