Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

The people who hate Jeannette actually people who can't accept that this world is not black and white,but a gray one

I should've just waited for the end of this arc! I should've! and now😭 IT HURTS!!!!

GODDAMMIT it fucking HURTS !! when will he get his memories back, this is painful af to read and I cant stop myself cuz I have NO SELFCONTROL

BABY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
except I'm wheezing cuz its the morning and my voice ain't working rn

@Abbechan Actually I'm not even sure if the webtoon is gonna have the same end as the LN and maybe it will end with this arc because I'm not sure that Spoon will adapt the others arcs and it's looks like Jennette is gonna be a the innocent one when
we know that the Jennette of the original novel(the timeline of the other Athanasia) and this one were villains I'm mean the other one planned with her aunt the whole poison thing to blame Atty and have her executed[/spoiler ] in my opinion the LN is more to my liking bc this arc wasn't dragged for so long and if Spoon wanted Jennette to have more spotlight she could have it doing not at the cost of Atty and Claude's relationship arc.

Users who are viewing this thread