Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

@Zeref96 IKR, I get that Spoon likes Jenette but we ain't reading this for her alone. Every thing since season 2 started was to give Jenette the spotlight and shove down out throats how nice she is and how she is deserving of the world just for being cute. Bruh. Did the MC change while I was not looking? If they want this story to be about her I ain't stopping them, but just tell me so I can drop

Group Leader
FUCK. WHERE IS LUCAS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
stopppppppp with this whole jenette bullshit. GIVE EVERYONE THEIR PROPER DADS PLEASE.....

Fed-Kun's army
HELLO HELLO CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME THERE'S AN OUTBREAK OF HEARTBREAKING AN APOCALYPSE OF DRAMA AND HOT VILLAINS WRIGGLING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD PLZ HELP US FIND OUR POSSIBLY ONLY HOPE LUCAS POCAS WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF HIS FABULOUSNES-

It hurts yall. I don't like seeing our princess like this. It hurts to lose your dad, your only family, despite being so near him. That's a torment for forever. Let alone, seeing it unravel bit by bit. It'll also hurt Jeanette when she finds out why His Majesty wants her near him; not because he is starting to like her but because of his headaches. That stupid 2P mf should just dye himself retired instead of his hair, stop tormenting the children you sick fuck. And maybe start using glasses instead of eye contacts, then maybe you'll start seeing things anew, old geezer.

Thank you for the new chapter!!

That stupid claude doesn't know who cause the headache.

If i can i want to scold him. Hahahaha.

And i think this is not the real plot right? I wish i can get the novel. Well. It will be good if it sale in my country.

Actually, now will be the time where lucas hit claude right? Am i wrong? Somehow the plot is... Eng..

I hate memory loss... just restarting the doting... please no more jeanette and anastaciuswhomheis, i want more athy and claude (and lucas now)

Dex-chan lover
All this and the guy that has gonne to Ygg still hasn't returned...
Did the author forgot about him?

Ahhhh, I was so nervous for their meeting! Also, I’m really sick of Jenette x Claude, I hope he doesn’t end up adopting her. Just make her dad and Claude reconcile and have happily ever after for both girls...as cousins & not adopted sisters. 😤

Users who are viewing this thread