Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

kay is no one gonna talk about how felix can use magic tooooo?????
also urgh FINALLY we're at this chapter, can't wait for next because
LUCAS IS COMING BACK

I dont hate jeanette. I just hate that her 'presence' could kill athy... Lucas where r u, pls save athy.. i dont want her die.. :"(

Group Leader
It's just my guess but I think the reason why Claude's headache disappear whenever Jeanette is around is because it's the same magic that caused it? And the reason why his head aches whenever Athy's around is because her magic is trying to fight it off? Or his self is trying to remember Athy.

Group Leader
I think we all have to agree that the real daddy here is Felix. Literally and figuratively.

Dex-chan lover
I hope her counterfeit money causes inflation or is discovered and tanks the exchange rate, leading to the kingdom's downfall

Is that all? A short and simple reunion? Urrggg it break my heart, it must be an overwhelming moment for athy but she has to listen that he ask for Jeanette right after they meet💔 no im not blaming claude nor Jeanette, it just the situation made me so upset.. but im glad that claude think about athy and not trying to kill her anymore..
please lucas come back soon😭

this is breaking my heart
i love this webtoon so much, i used to look forward to it so much
claude being so sweet to athy was healing my heart

i still love this story a whole lot but they keep tugging at my heart
i know that's what makes it a good story, it's so well written and not always rosy but it's painful

Am I the only one who thinks the latest chapter turned out pretty good? I'm surprised this didn't blew up. After Spoon added the headache plot device and character dev from Ana-Jen, I found it hard to just make them meet and voila! Let's make up! Sweet daddy-daughter hug we all crave for in the novel. I like the slow burn, the build up of tension and mixed intentions that keep them from expressing their true feelings. It's just the wait that's killing us softly but I believe the grand hug scene is just around the corner. I think Spoon wouldn't want to miss it too... I hope.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas my man please the kingdom needs you.
All these princesses and how they always forget their guards were trained to fight for a reason (lol at Felix trying to make himself smaller)

Dex-chan lover
Oh.... Dx is this the curse all theses chapters back?
Many thanks

Claude: literally tries to murder his daughter because he has the emotional intelligence of a five year old and can't handle having feelings
Fandom: uwu when does Claude let Athy go back??

Claude: literally using a 14 yo girl as migraine relief
Jeannette: kid who wants a family and gets to have awkward one-sided conversations with Claude as a consolation prize
Jeannette: is brave enough to enter the minefield that is the most forbidden topic to the emperor who is known to blow up in the most murder-y fashion at the drop of a hat
Fandom: ughhh why can't she just die

Please remember that Jeannette is the only actual child here (well also Ezekiel). Even Athy has been mentally an adult since the start of the series.

On another note, Felix is the best 😍

It is way too much. He forgot his own daughter but his heart is not, thats why it is painful to see her gloomy and unhappy expression. I wish it was not this cruel.:”((((

sometimes we forget that hes sir felix robane
the crimson knight was it?
k e k
but seriously r e e e e
the arc has gone off for far too long for my taste, but im still here because i crave that happy ending goddammit

Fed-Kun's army
Day 5 in quarantine and I am still waiting for Lucas to show up, please lend a hand to out Athy when u show up 😭🥺💦💙🌟✨

It seems to maybe be finally picking up the past. Seeing as Claude actually asked Athy some questions, and doesn't bother with talking to Jeanette when he sees her. Do I hope Jeanette gets a happy ending? (Not really, but I have a feeling she will)

@ketchupforblood hell yeah jeanette protection squad. shes done literally nothing wrong the hate towards her is unwarranted. also shes just rlly cute and nice i want the best fer her uwu

Users who are viewing this thread