Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

what makes me a little happy is next week is chapter 69 which means
LUCAS IS COMING BACK NEXT CHAPTER

I absolutely detest Jeanette when she’s anywhere near Claude. It makes my stomach boil. Idc if she’s cute, I don’t like her in Athy’s spot whatsoever

I wanna take this moment to appreciate Athy's dress this chapter ITS SO GOOODD I think this is my favorite dress of hers! Her Debutante pink gown was gorgeous too but I'm really digging this one cuz the white dress with blue details and the blue matches her eyes I just ajdhdksfjfh I'm so in love ok that's all aaaaaaaa

WHEN THE F**K IS LUCAS GOING TO CAME BACK? ¿Cuándo volverá Lucas

So much heartache, I just want Athy and her Daddy being disgustingly happy ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

And I know Jennette is innocent but still, she's an unknown accomplice since it was her f***ing ribbon that unleashed the curse! I can't bring myself to like her, even though I know she's being deceived about who her father is. I don't like her near Claude! I feel as if she's stealing Athy place ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ darnit curse that make Athy give her Daddy headaches and darnit Jennette that appease that darnit headache ୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

I don't know if anyone else ever said this but I think the reasons for Claude's headaches is that you know how Jeanette was created using black magic, right? Well what if the black magic somehow poisoned Claude and it's like a drug and the more he's around it he starts to feel 'better' but when she leaves it causes withdrawal symptoms. And Athy being around helps remove the black magic and that's why he's in pain around her too. Just my guess.

@verose
oh damn... you smart
all the plans of evil mother of jennette GOD DAMN YOU PENELOPE

@lereya
honestly she's so genuinely nice and stuff and i want to like her, but sometimes she's so freaking stupid and oblivious and thinks she knows everything(ex. when she thought that it was an "amazing" discovery of hers when she found out that athy was her "sister" and wanted to tell her. like... might athy already have known????) sigh it's so messed up

In my opinion, the novel is much better...at least in the novel Athy met other characters while out of the palace. In this manhwa, this arc is mostly focusing to Jennette's POV while Athy only experiencing constant heartache.

Claude's memory is dragging... Lucas needed to come back ASAP.

Why did I read this? I kept waiting for all to get better again before reading.
Athy breaks my heart

It's torturing me to wait for 10 days just to be heartbroken like this. Idk anymore, I'll drop it for a while maybe.
Thank you so much for the update, Bucci!

I'm really hating this arc and I wished Spoon would adapt it like in LN it was much better in there and Claude and Athy's meeting was more deep, heartaching and heartwarming at the same time 😢😓 but sure it's looks like we are playing favorites 😫 I mean the debut arc was downplayed and she skipped various important things but this is just horrible and just to give Jennette the spotlight 😭😢

Users who are viewing this thread