Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

LUCAS!!!! where u at??? I swear i was on my online class but my mind was all on athy 😭

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh she finally met with him, by why do I not feel relieved at all T-T
I'm happy, since he never asks Jeanette any questions and he asked Athy a bunch but....
This still isn't quite the reunion I wanted 😭
I'm pretty sure that magic is causing these headaches, and probably that black haired guy is the one who cast it, but I just want them to help Clause already!!!

Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
Feel like I'm reading Skip Beat again where they spent roughly a year of IRL time
almost throwing someone off the roof
. This entire arc is taking forever to do nothing. I get that that author is portraying how bad our FMC has it right now, but when each new chapter boils down to "look at how pitiful our MC is, when will it ever improve" it does not make for a very engaging story.

Bounced back to chapter 60 and reread it to make sure I wasn't crazy, but yeah it's basically the same thing happening in this chapter that happened four months and eight chapters ago.

@catty91 ikrrr
and he said athy can call him 'daddy' again and they made up even though claude still doesnt remember her, they also didn't include the atlanta part where cabel appeared

:((((

my man, lucas, where ya at??? athy can't take this much longer and neither can i!!

Utter fuck!!

It made me cry for two reasons; for my dad and for the protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
please stop being so mean to jeanette shes only a child yall both babies have it bad...

What a joke! After so many chapters this is the reunion we get where there was no emotional exchange between Athy and Claude. In fact, this actually opens more opportunities for Jennette to appear.

Lucas my man come back and tell Athy about the magic !! Or maybe even help Claude get better. This is a torture

Users who are viewing this thread