Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

I always tell myself lets stop this suffering but i dont know why i still read this. Come on author, stop this!!! 😢

Dex-chan lover
You know, I don't remember who said that Margarita soothes Claude's headaches because of her power as a chimera created from dark magic
the more confident and happy she is, the more she makes other happy and euphoric. She doesn't really help Claude's headaches but makes it so that he doesn't feel them when she's there (kind of like opium and other anesthetic drugs).

In Athy's case, Claude's interference during the power absorption probably caused a retro-amnesia from the first moment he came into contact with Athy's magic (and therefore with Athy herself). It's possible that the pesky thing Lucas constantly took away from Athy is now stuck on Claude, making him unable to access the memories of his daughter he so desperately wants to remember.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas Lucas

WHERE THE HECK IS THE DAMN LUCAS LIKE I MEAN ATHY HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM THE LAST F*CKING ALMOST 10+ CHAPTERS JESUS CHRIST I HATE JENNETTE

In the novel,
When Claude asks Athy of those questions it signifies that their relationship has gotten better and it marks as the 'restart' of their father-daughter relationship. But in the webtoon, they add the reason why Jeannette was favored in the original novel which should be tackled on a side story

I knew, I started reading this for the fluff but...
Gosh, what kind of torture did I sign into?!

Dex-chan lover
God, ok, so, this fucking brainblock spell on his royal suffering will be dealt with as soon as mister "I wrestled a godlike existence into submission" gets back. Fix that memories come back, relationship with Athy can pretty much be restored in a week or two. Chances of dick brother interference making things worse before they get better is pretty high, but even that's in the air with his sudden formation of a maybe conscience.

Athy and Jen are kinda fucked though. They are disgusting ball of misconceptions and tragic future/past problems that is not going to sort itself out without some really hard work and a bluntness you just won't find in Noble society. Nevermind it's information that's too secret and/or impossible to have, which makes it harder.

I am just borderline crying because I want these precious munchkins to be happy together.

In other news, Felix revealed how he got to be a guard who stands beside one of the most powerful men in the world.

thank you once again BUT COME ON NOWWWW ISTG WHAT KINDA VACATION IS LUCAS TAKING

Users who are viewing this thread