Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

@Zeref96 I don't even know enough words to express how disappointed I am. Like, in the novel when Claude and Athy meet again he is like: I will kill 1000 men per day and then myself if you don't stay with me. And here we are with: cAlL JeNEttE. Bruh, truly an amazing encounter. Can you feel the love? And all of this just to let Jenette play the tragic heroine. I call bullshit. They could have made a spin off just for her instead of ruining the whole second part of the comic just to show how of a white lotus she is. And don't let me start with comic Claude non existent development. They made him a p*ssy. I don't even know if I want to stay until the end

I don't know why but everytime someone asked and tagged people who had read the LN about the link for the LN, they never get an answer.

Is the LN translation (or just the pure raw LN) is something private for some circles only, that they couldn't tell the others where to read it? (Btw I'm one of the people that couldn't get the full LN's translation even though I've search it everywhere, so I couldn't help you guys who want to read the LN)

Dex-chan lover
ok, lucas will back in the next chapter. but that doesnt mean claude instantly healed right ?

God this is so frustrating.
Jeanette this Jeanette that.
JUST 👏🏼 TALK👏🏼 WITH 👏🏼 ATHY 👏🏼 Figure it out why ur feeling uncomfortable or whatever
ps. i never liked jeanette but Spoon made her so cute it’s annoying me🥺

Athy :'(((((
Claude, can u plz just asdfghjkl!*&%@$ so frustated
good work translator! And the author too ofcourse

I just got an immense amount of pain in my chest when claude said that 😭😭😭😭😭

@taemint93 Unfortunately, the site (which has the complete English translation) was already down but the owners said they will reopen it again. If you want to know more, just dm me.

@SekihataUshio I have a copy of the novel but it's in Korean though. You can find translations of WMMAP in Wattpad but it's not completed yet.

@SekihataUshio there isn't something like that, trust me, maybe the ppl with the spoilers don't want to write too much(because with this sh*tty arc there's A LOT to explain) but you can find nearly the whole novel(on spoilers) on NovelUpdates forums.

@Abbechan you said what I think everyone who read the novel feels seeing all this sh*t, Plutus(bc a translator I follow said it was her) made all these changes and took away the enchanting part of the story: Athy and Claude loving each other as family. I still can't believe that they have managed to make Claude a machine with how much emotions he shows in the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
I HATE THIS HAHAHAGAHAHAHA EVEN WHEN SHE'S FINALLY BACK IT'S ABOUT JEANETTE WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE IT SO MUCH!!!!

thank you for the update tho!!! love your work!! my complaints are @ spoon i guess

@Zeref96
It didn't say anything about Jennette planning the whole thing with her aunt though? Sure, Jennette was unstable in the LN but she was no villain because she was completely at her breaking point by the time the black magic in her body went haywire.

@SekihataUshio As someone who read the LN, since spoon is taking a different turn with the story, it's sort of difficult for us to even explain anything because it's so different with a couple of similarities in the dialogue. Someone has completed the translation of the novel but due to people reposting it, they had to take down the website and put it for maintenance to make sure no one tries to repost the translations.

Lucas will take Athy to another place where they never see Jeanette or the emperor, no one else !!! I f*cking need this love which only hurts and hurts Athy. All I feel is disappointed. NOTHING MORE !! Please don't let Athy live in misery more. It's enough for her, enough for our feelings. I don't need the love of the emperor. Just someone, anyone come to Athy. She looks so melancholic when she walks alone ... and sees the happiness which not belongs to her.

@MonBon So they DID lie. Didn't they say they decided to cut the romance arc because they wanted to focus on Athy and Claude relationship? So no School arc, no romance, not even the touching father-daughter encounter and development and all because of Jenette???? I ain't having it. At this point I'm just angry every time I read a chapter because I KNOW that I will not have any development. Just this cursed loop of Jenette being a lotus, tea , and Claude becoming brain disabled. I'm calling it, Lucas returning in chapter 69 won't change anything and we will still be stuck in this hell until Jenette will play the heroine and she will be (Again) the main focus of this mess. I'm expecting nothing from this comic anymore if not disappointment

@Abbechan I keep hearing about this school arc and since they cut out the school arc and romance(?) can u please tell me what happens in the school arc?

@pinkeree sure!
in the novel Athy never went to Jenette and never stayed in the mansion with her. Basically this whole arc that focuses on Jenette was nowhere to be seen. After Claude forgot about her she went to a certain academy (the one attended by Ijekiel as well) to learn about magic. Here we were supposed to meet the 3rd male lead, which is the second brother of the manwha "Beware of the brothers". He loves Athy very much and calls her Fairy and such. One day he loses an important magic item that protected him from evil magic and because Jenette black magic makes people like her he falls in love with her (I hated that part to the core because poor boy was brainwashed). Anyway, in this academy Athy learns magic and after that arc she and Claude reunite when he set a trap because he is desperate af to have her back.

Basically the novel is all about Jenette since none of these things happened. That's what we are angry about. We lost so much and so much narrative potential went wasted just to make her likeable (it's not working btw because I hate her more than ever).

@Abbechan lol thank you very much! It really isn't working for me either because for some reason Jeannette focused chapters just decreases the enjoyment exponentially.
but was Ijekiel in the academy as well, or is the romance centered around the 2nd brother and Athy, also how did the unbrainwash him? But that was sound so cute. It does sound extremely different in the novel though and that sounds a little disappointing because I want to see desperate Claude :/

Users who are viewing this thread