Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

OMGGGG CHAP 69 IS SURELY A FUCKING SUPRISEEEE LUCASSS WTFFFF TOOOK U SOO LONGG MY BBYY

LUCAS MY BABY YOURE BACK OMG FINALLY I MISSED YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

also dark claude actually dares hurt normal claude like that damn

As soon as the author posted about this chapter on twt everybody had gone mad because Lucas is back 🤣 and I’m one of them lmao

Thank you for the chapter!!!! I’m so hyped again for the series 🌸

Can’t wait for the showdown of Claude and that guy

Someone is using positive and negative reinforcement...
Also girl...you need to kiss Lucas... I have a feeling that would be hilarious....I mean cute.

I've never been so happy just seeing this chapter. Thanks a lot. I've been depress for a few days since there's something that i'm not willing to accept though its only temporary thanks i'm free to pass on.

LUCAS, YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!!!! YES!!! YOU TOOK TOO FREAKING LONG, DANGIT!!!! O3O
AND ATHY GOES STRAIGHT FOR KABEDON, YOU GO GIRL!!
...wait, and Claude is dying? THE FU-?!

Athy, Lucas, you guys just kiss already, im dying (with Claude)
by the way, i miss the dog, raven or blacky or whatever the name is

Double-page supporter
"So why is he dying"

Massive fucking bruh moment there. I suspected something was wrong, but I didn't think they were aiming to literally slowly kill him.

Also Lucas you gotta go for it man, you already know more about her than literally anyone else (including the fact that she's reincarnated)

Also what the fuck Jeanette? You were told specifically not to discuss the Majesty's condition with anyone... I know that you're being manipulated by that POS, but really?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCAS IS BACK!!!!! 😭 AND CLAUDE IS DYING?! WTF GUYS?! 😱😭

i can not lie to myself anymore😔 i don't really care for Jenette. like i wish spoon didn't add all that extra stuff about her I almost went into lucas deficiency mode😔

Everyone was happy Lucas FINALLY came back right?
Also I love how she’s like “ what took you so long?!” “You’re so handsome” “help ,y dad!” “Oh you’re still distractingly handsome”

The downer, I mean Jeanette, is totally killing him right?

I'm here expecting to find out how Lucas will fix her daddy issues. Like he didn't seem happy of her having daddy 1rst.

Users who are viewing this thread