Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
lol when Lucas said "Send Jeanette away" I thought of the comment section over the past few chapters.

Glad mah boy's back.

Finally!!!!! This is what I have been waiting for OMG Lucas is finally back. I hope he can help Athy. He is so cute when he is concerned about Athy

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOD FINALLY!!!! LUCAS!!! PLEASE FIX THIS SHIT I SWEAR TO GOD!!!! SPARE US FROM THIS MISERY ADSFLJFDSLJFSD

thank you for the update!!! HOLY SHIT I'M SO GLAD now i'm actually??? looking forward??? to the next chapter??? wild, bc i've been so over this asdflkljkdfs lmao pls go away jeanette

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Lucas is back, yaay!, But daddy is dying, awww! but now he is getting fixed, yaaay! But the brother is continuing with his schemes, aaaw!

Sorry daddy, u may ne dying, but that wont quell this HYPE!! MY BOY LUCAS IS BACK!! AND ALSO ATHY IS SUCH A BOSS ASS BITCH LIKE SHE PINNED HIM RIGHT DOWN, I WAS SHOOKK

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. And he looks so FINE and happy too. Can't blame Athy to straight up kabedon him hahahaHAHAHAHA

Nooooooooo...
Why did you delete the April fool version ? 😂

Oh I just found that the April
Fool version was moved to
https://mangadex.org/title/46769/april-fool-s-collection-2020

LUCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!! MY BABY IS BACK!!! NOW FIX CLAUDE!!!!!!! AND COME INTO MY ARMS FOR A CUDDLE SESSION!!!!!!

FINALLY, I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY LUCATHY SCENE! AND LUCAS IS BACKKKK MY DEAR CRUSH! [ I CAN'T CALL HIM HUSBAND SINCE HE IS FOR ATHY UWU]

OMFG Itsss LUCASSSS!!!
Finally you're backkkkkkk!!
You're sooo damnnn lateeeeee.
Hwaaaaaaaa *im crying 😭😭😭

Thankk youuuuu bucciii

Users who are viewing this thread