Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

All hail the return of our sassy boy LUCAS!!! We understand Athy's pain in waiting for him to return. Though maybe if he knew he was going to get a double kabedon, he would have come back sooner. 😏

Also Jeanette's face when Lucas suddenly showed up 😆

who remembers that dream she had before her father got "sick?" you know the one about "what happened after i died" that showed the man looking just like the emperor (his brother) and him suffering from a curse. how has she not connected that together?

LUCAAaaaaaas !!!! 😍😍😍😍 finally ure back 💕💕💕🥰🙌🙌🙌🤩🤩

luuUUUUCASSSS🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😌🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥰🥺🥺😌🥺😌🥺

BRUH I WAITED FOR YOU TO COME BACK FOR SO LONG AND NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO FREAKING CRY AND WHAT THE FREAK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT T_T

Oh my god finally... It's been 10 years

Also like how she pulls Lucas' hair and keeps holding onto it lol

LUCAS WHAT TOOK YOU SOOOO LONGGG!!! AFTER CURING CLAUDE CAN YOU AND ATHY JUST GET MARRIED ALREAADDDY!!!♡♡♡♡

Even though we know he's quite a bit older than her, it's so cute that Lucas is keeping his appearance too match her age ahhhh

I'm glad that Lucas is back but the way they made Athy and Claude reunite is a big NO. I guess they changed the plot so it'll show more of father and daughter relationship, right?
Originally, Claude somehow started to miss Athy. Athy visited the castle because she thought that Claude was in the parade. Well, he's not. Athy almost escaped, but Claude said that if Athy uses magic, it'll hurt Claude. I don't remember why, but Athy cried out loud. Then WA-LA some sweet drama stuffs and a hug.

When I read it, it was one of my favorite scenes. Simple yet beautiful. They also talked about Diana. If i'm not mistaken, this is their conversation:

Athy: "I miss Mom.”
Claude: "Me too."
Ok forgive for my grammatical error HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread