Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

y'all
HE KNOWS
OH MY GOD HE KNOWS
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO UUUUUUUUUUSSSSS
WE'VE MADE OUR MISTAKES
;-;

So this athy is also original athy who already reincarnate 2 times

This was not how I thought this chapter was gonna play out! I was like okay Lucas is back, this arc would be over soon, thank you very much, but NoOoOoOoOoOoOo!

aITE PLOT'S FINALLY RESURRECTING ITSELF-- FUCK THE JEANETTE ARC THIS IS SM MORE INTERESTING

tysm to all the ppl on the scans team for making this possible for us QwQ

Branch-kun, where are youuuu?!
I'm betting we'll get some good amnesia Claude and Athy moments now that Claude is healed.
Also guessing that Claude will regain his memories on Athy's birthday like in the novel.

Thank you for the chapter!!

For those that don’t get it:
Current Athy reincarnated twice

First life was the Athy from the original timeline who died by claude’s hand
Second life was the one in korea
Third life is the current Athy but with the memories of the second life (no memories of the first life)

It must be hard for athy even she's reincarnated in korea (2nd life) but she's still feel lonely and in this 3rd life she's so happy that claude like her. Now everything is a mess please remember athy asap daddy claude! 😭

I think Spoon have the same sentiments of some fans that Athy in the novel is so pitiful. I remember in some forums before, they'll make some fanfic wherein Athy's korean counterpart is the real Athy but was reincarnated. She reads her life story (the novel) in that world is chance for her to break the curse. 😯

Ooo this is getting interesting! I hate how she keeps being made to do stupid things like question his explantion. Like she literally remembers her own past life and knows that this is all in a book she read. Nothing and i mean nothing would be more ridiculous than that from her stand point. Talk about magic and what it can do shouldn't even register as absurd with what she's been able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread