Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Athy's magic reverses Claude to his previous state when the black magic was in effect.. but does that also mean his self from 9 years ago is sent to the future which is the current timeline. šŸ¤”šŸ¤Æ

Dex-chan lover
Nice twist. I've seen someone from a fantasy world get isekai tensei'd to Japan and then back to their original world when they did there with their memories left intact in something else. This way around is a bit more interesting, since she thought this was only her second life rather than the third. It makes that situation with how she was exposed to the "novel" seem more suspicious now, too. I believe she said it was left behind where she worked, so she took a look at it? Perhaps the novel was written by another person's reincarnation specifically to prime her for her next attempt at this life. Getting into some "I, the Female Robot" levels of fuckery here if so.

ohmygawed now that i'm rereading everything i realize that current athy had always been the real athy all this time. that was why she is similar to her mother (other than appearances) despite being from another world and hence the panel of athy's execution OHMYGAWED I'M SO MINDBLOWN

I arrive here skipping half of the chapters( I read all the chapters until the thirties, after this I go to chapter 45 I see why the emperor lose his memories so I have been jumping between ten or so chapters 45->55->65->70) so you have to take my opinion about the story with grain of salt but I really didn't see the appeal of this story, I have to confess the plot and characters have great potential but all of this is so poorly executed. It wants to be a story about a traumatize and distant dad open up because his daughter like the Emperor Daughter, it also wants to be a story about a person getting isekaied to a villain novel and stealing all of the love interest, wants to be a story about a time travel princess that will die by false charges because of fake princess that use dark magic to manipulate her dad and with political and personal drama to make things even more complicated. The protagonist is so dumb she has visions of the future where her dad dies and his brother comeback, an old hag tells her that nothing good will come from a cursed child in chapter 20 and she immediately dismiss as nothing important and in this chapter the magician literally tells her that hers sister is the cause behind the emperor loss of memory and she still didn't get it, I can tolerate a error or two but I can't stand this (惎ą² ē›Šą² )ćƒŽå½”ā”»ā”ā”».

@Davi_Felizardo so you arrived here skipping half of the chapters yet youā€™re claiming to know whatā€™s going on? Haha ik ik canā€™t take ur opinion srsly but at least, read the manhwa without skipping anything so youā€™d get the story.

@Glomoro wow wow wait so she is actually athy but then got executed and isekaiā€™d to the modern world losing her memories as athy, so she reached adulthood and got familiar with her past life then she died maybe in her sleep or due to pills and went back to her original self, rewind time so she was a baby. But the fist time, she isekaiā€™d to Japan & started a new life, she didnā€™t rly go to the past plus she lost her memories, does Lucas know abt this?

Dex-chan lover
@Comicfreak101 I mean, I had to reread the chapter to even know what I was talking about last time. But that's more or less what it looks like he's implying here. "The first time she was just unlucky" being when Athy was executed after being framed for a poisoning attempt (iirc) "the second time, she just gave up" being her life in our world, and then the "now she's back" thing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Comicfreak101 wait i forgot what my original comment was about ksgdjsnskdk

but if you're referring to the time where she committed suicide by swallowing pills then you're right that was her 2nd life in modern world. her 1st life was also as Athanasia, who was sadly executed. Apparently Lucas keeps her track record lol. Right now is her 3rd life back as Athanasia (with memories of her 2nd life, and she read about her 1st life in a novel, but she still doesn't know that it was literally about herself)

im here after i reread the chapter and comparing it with the novel. based on one of the commenter theory of reversing timeline, what if it is true that Claude got switch out with the claude in the past, but it is the soul that got switch out, the one in the current timeline got switch out with the one in the 1st timeliner, so this explained the reason when Claude got his memory back, he also remember the memory from the first timeline, this explained why claude kill jeanette in the first timeline.

rereading this and i can't believe i didn't catch it the first time. this chapter explicitly states that athy's magic has the ability to turn back time. if she continued reversing claude's condition, would she be able to turn back his magic to a time before he even started using black magic?

Users who are viewing this thread