Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

What will happen now??"!$($! i was binge reading this because it made me all soft but now all i know is . frustration

So like
First life as Athy she's executed under Claude's order
Second life as Korean girl she died of overdoses (out of depression?)
And third life now as Athy again??

I really wish Athy will be more trusting towards Lucas and confide with him all the things that she know. From Jennette birth circumstances, her suspicion towards Alpheus family and that Anus guy.

I hope as well the next chapter she will not hiding anymore about her own situation. Lucas basically lay down all that he knows though about her though it's a bit metaphoric but still he already opening a way for her to tell the truth.

Please Athy, trust him more.

This is getting really fun and interesting! I LOVE how the author actually planned things out and hinting things before it actually happen like how Lucus know everything from the start and now trying to explain it to Authy so coldly xD .... Also it is interesting that the story actually has reasons why she remember her past life unlike other web comics i have read, very nice!

all things aside, DOES ANYONE REALIZE HOW DKCECKRERET HOT LUCAS IS IN THE ADULT APPEARANCE IS????

@Avrune
I'm glad that I was not the only one who thought like this🥰 cuz I felt like I said alot of nonsense. But she also had memories where it said that the book was a famous novel on the net and there was a diehard fan. maybe they are played up memories idk
sorry for replying late, it's because I didn't recieve any notification

@xicor I'm sorry I haven't read the novel yet but if that were to happen it would be really interesting because I saw some people accusing Jennete fake for not talking to Athy in the coming of age party in the book, assuming she didn't like athy

Claude's previous use of black magic must be from the spell he cast on himself when he was younger to forget Diana, or maybe he is trying to bring her back to life since then? Especially after meeting Athy in this life and actually loving her as a daughter....

Athy should trust Lucas more... after all, they are friends. The whole lives thing, though. He has magic, so this explains why he is able to 'see' other people's magic?

what?!?! so were those her previous lives? i thot she just had one but apparently she had multiple. and when lucas was like "she is back" in the last panel what does he mean?? she as in who? athy? tf. also i'm still confused about the whole claude black magic shiz oh well😼😭

OK forget what i said in the other comment i understand now. so this is athys third life and the first life is the lovely princess book and she gets killed by claude. so in her second life as a orphan is she meant to read the lovely princess so her fate will change?! idk how the book got into the modern world .

For people who don't understand: Our Athy is the ORIGINAL Athy who was killed by Claude. But this isn't her second life, it's her third.

First Athy died when she was framed.
Second Athy (the one in Korea who was an orphan) killed herself (I'm not sure if on purpose) by overdosing on sleeping pills
This is the third life, where Athy has returned to her original world in the Lovely Princess

Users who are viewing this thread