Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Ugh. So, i know that spoon already said in an interview that the manhwa will be different from the novel.

I know the manhwa plot is very good too! They're really do a good job. And i want to say thanks to that.

But, i curious both of it. Manhwa or novel.

Hufft.

Where can i find the novel now. I even just know a and n alphabet in korean... I don't understand the language either. ㅠㅠ

Even so. Still! Let Athy happy with Lucas Pls! Maybe it's her 3rd time life u know! And two of it end with a sad way.

How can you seperate this cute father and daugther?

Claude plz remember about your time withh Athy!

so this confirms to me that both Athy and Lucas are older then what they look like and should be together XD jk

@Purrence I'll be really happy if the Athy now is actually original Athy in the story because she finally experienced his father's love for real and got a chance to fix her life.

She thinks the 3rd world comes from a book she read in 2nd, but she cannot remembers her detail life in 2nd. It's still unconfirmed whether Athy's memories are messed up or not, but at least Lucas can confirm (or know) exactly what happened to Athy... either way Lucas brings this story interesting again after Jeanette's boring arc, im very curious what happened next as well.

I’m going to be pretty disappointed if she doesn’t end up with Lucas. Their dynamic is much
more genuine, less on infatuation, more comfortable to express themselves ugh but I’m always wrong with these.

Group Leader
I'm happy on the reveal that manhwa Athy is the Lovely Princess Athy and sure it seem the manhwa plot will be interesting. But I will be disappointed if we lose more Lucas and Athy moment, there are so many thing that was cut. Can we have claude athy bonding moment, plot, and also romance? No?

Wait, what?! You mean to say that this is her 3rd life ? Meaning that she’s been reincarnated for 3 times already but she doesn’t remember? She thought that her “original” life was the korean one but it’s been her all along. And what’s that “str” word Lucas was supposed to say? Stranger? Stronger?

Fed-Kun's army
Hold on— what? So in a way, it’s kind of like Doctor Elise, except she doesn’t really remember anything from her first life?

Users who are viewing this thread