Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Oh wow this is really different from how it went in the novel, but I actually like this development a lot. Its much darker.

I like this turn of event as well because:
1) Athy is the original Athy from the novel, so that poor girl has a chance of happiness now
2) How the story of the manwha took a different turn from the novel, making things more refreshing and unpredictable
3) Lucas appeared in the middle of the story instead of near the end, thus MOAR LUCAS

Hem... I thought we're going to see Claude's memories getting back. But just like in the novel, we need to wait till Athy's birthday.
I guess we will get Claude and Athy's moments in the following chapters like the ones in the novel. Yep with memoriless claude,

Group Leader
so from the beginning, Lucas know about Athi's past? Waw...>< thanks for update again^^

This development is cool. Though I hope the main pairing from the novel stays the same.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shiiiit. This isn't even just the second life shes gone through, but the third?

It's like everybody here read the novel 😭 I missed the chance and now it's not available anymore. I hope there will be a official translation one day

Lucas, as Athy said, please don't talk in riddles and explain! 😭😭😭 And the last panel of the flashback of Lucas, he looks so evil.

Fed-Kun's army
Uhmm have Lucas around was more helpful than not have him here at all. Is cool because we get more insight of what is going and some minnor explanations but those are nice lead and detail tbh.
I wonder what will go next this time since it taking a turn different from the novel stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Abbechan... it does make more sense that he used black magic to forget Athy's mother instead of bringing her back. That was probably why he killed so many people that night, either as a sacrifice or a backlash from Claude's actions.

It also explains why Athy is constantly tired, and even maybe why she was always so sad in the original timeline: her own magic was siphoning what she could from the black magic to herself and without her powers (since Lucas possibly consumed Athy's magic on the first timeline) she couldn't protect herself as she can in this timeline...

Fed-Kun's army
so Luca's know about her fro the start !

I saw some people said it's different from the LN
can someone spoil me how so?

Edit:
isn't she actully on the 4th live?if Koean Athy read a novel about her original world it make sense if her 2nd reincarnation wrote it

wait, wait, wait. SO SHE EXPERIENCED ONE MORE LIFE BEFORE, MAKING IT ALL 3 TIMES, WITHOUT KNOWING IT??

Jeez this person probably a cat to begin with.
Just how many lives do you have, Athy?

edit : just realised after reading through the comments, her first life wAS ACTUALLY ATHY HERSELF? THAT'S RIGHT I JUST REALISED THE MEANING OF LUCAS'S WORDS BUT YOU MUST BE SHITTING ME ALRIGHT.

Fuck. I love this goddamn author. and thanks Bucci Gang for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
@mira995 it dosen’t need to be her that recarnaited maybe it was someone else who was trying to help her

Lucas is legit the most interesting character in this story. I hope he sticks around because he always makes things interesting!

Correct me if I'm wrong,

So she has always been the real Athy since the beginning. This is like a "Doctor Elise" kind of reincarnation.

Elise-Korean-Elise

Athy-Korean-Athy

the only difference is Elise is aware of who she really is after dying in her first life while Athy thought she was just some random Korean girl who died and reborn in a novel.

So, she's been reading the novel of her own first life.

(✧Д✧)

Users who are viewing this thread