Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Im so sad right now...and i want to know why the heck does her magic make him go back in time?! I really want them to be together againnnn! And jennette i hope someone just told her already that, that is not your dad and sister so stop... Thank you for the update!

This is getting way off track I’m— there’s no scene of lucas giving athy her birthday gift I’m sad

Idk if I like the progression of the story at all. They're going way off track from the novel. Like at least give us some fluff moments or something to ease our hearts....

i reckon the dude at jeanettes house is claudes elder brother who somehow survived and jeanettes real father. i wouldn't be suprised if claude used black magic when Athys mother died, or when he killed his family.

Well.. it's getting worse and out of hand. I hope the ending is not disappointing. I already dislike this turn event

Well, that's a surprise. So, she's actually the real Athy who died in the novel, then reincarnated into her second life. Then reincarnated back into her original life? 🤔 That's unexpected (albeit, not unheard of).

@fireswarm77 that is a given, albeit Jeanette at this point appears to be some kind of weapon meant to drain Claude's powers for his not so lawful good older brother.

The person most likely to have cast black magic is Claude's older brother and likely Jeanette is a means to transfer that curse over to Claude so that said older brother can either siphon off Claude's power or simply offload his own curse that has taken away his powers. =P

Dex-chan lover
OMG... Does that mean that the "book" she read wasn't a book? That was her trauma manifesting itself, making her believe the memories she has, and everything she knows came from a book?

It would make sense that she would know certain things, like Jeanette being a product of black magic, but not others, such as Jeanette's powers... Jeanette is acting like an anesthetic, stabilizing Claude with her presence because she want to be loved... that means that all those who love Jeanette possibly do (partially) because of her magic...

Claude probably did use black magic to bring back Athy's mother, and without Athy in his life during those first few years, the black magic started consuming him, and that's why he liked Jeanette in the first novel: she got him feeling better with her own black magic...

Well, at least, Claude's body isn't dying anymore now. Thank you Lucas. But if Athy's magic is so strong, why can't she try to channel her magic and heal Claude herself? It's just a possibility.

Now this is interesting.. canty wait to see how this play out. So many theories going around now, interesting.

@Himechu that is most absolutely correct. Claude never loved Jenette as a daughter because he wanted to. His use of black magic to forget about Diana probably caused him to be cursed like in this timeline so the reason he kept Jenette this close was because of this whole black magic thing and she helped him feel better. If this is true, WHAT A GOOD NEWS

God! This was so interesting 😍😍
I really like the idea that the first one was athy herself and not some poor girl that got killed in her first life and wasn't even given a second chance, but if that was athy's first life, that explains a lot.
And it makes her success in her father-daughter relationship with claude more meaningful and satisfying 😌

Users who are viewing this thread