Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
@lolhahaha OH DAMN. Yes, I agree with your explanation.
It kinda makes me feel a little bit better (despite the current situation) as it means Athy did get to experience her dad's love after all.
It would have been too sad (that's the problem I have with a lot of transmigration stories) if the poor host only suffered for another to jump in with protagonist shield and everything goes right for them.

@Mizuhi How different is the manwha from the novel?

Thank you spoon and translators, now people will shut up about Jetty using black magic to curse Claude.

Some people are saying that she is living her third life and all, but I think she just went back in time so technically she didn’t reborn???

And I realized something (or maybe I’m wrong), neither the first Athy nor the Korean girl received love from their parents. (Maybe that’s why she wanted to go back in time??? Idk or I’m just crazy hahahah)

@mira995
To answer your question, there has been a theory, as you know athy has been reincarnated three times. (1) athy that got killed by Claude, (2) Korean athy, (3) and this athy. The "book" that the second athy read probably not a "novel", there is a theory that said, the book actually was made by her magic, it's more like her "memory box". At the beginning of the chapter, it was never mentioned that this book was "published publicly", the book remains mysterious.

Since Lucas is back, the story is getting more interesting....... and dizzy at the same time.... wish you can help Athy til the end, Lucas-ssi.

So.. Athy is very strong magician enough to be a reincarnator rofl, already been reincarnated 3 times... she's the "real" Athy in the story?. Ok, the plot thickens... but what did Lucas mean by he cannot interfere? then how will Athy return his father's memory? or his memory will never come back, so Athy should build their relationship from the beginning?. Well at least Lucas besides her now, i hope she'll be fine.

FINALLY A CALLBACK TO HER LIFE BEFORE THIS!!! I always thought things were going too swimmingly for someone who basically reincarnated as a in story fictional character and lived a life a someone else- I just cant wait to see what wight this has on her. The one other thing I wished we could've seen more of was her maturity as a grown ass adult having to live as a growing child. Like sometimes she was naive in ways that she really shouldnt have been as a originally 20 something year old, but maybe she forgot some things. I'm dying to know what happens next now.

And wait I didnt even put it together that she mightve been the original Anthy all along even before seemingly taking her place @papperless . I didnt put it together lol.

This is really interesting then. As a adult in a normal world, she couldnt recall her first life, but upon her third one she could? Maybe it is just her magical power or something. Just good lord, I've also been dying for Lucas to bring it up because he so often implies that he knows- and he does!! It makes me so stoked.

Ah right. In chapter 3, novel athy was died by gallows. And korean athy died by sleeping pills. So it's true:
Novel athy -> korean athy -> present athy

Claude's black magic somehow ties in to athy's mom and older claude. welp, Lucas is back, we FINALLY see memories of her prev. lives, and her dad's not dead. I'm sure with athy's determination, she'll be able to bond with her dad again...I wanna see some father-daughter moments again! thx for updating!

Thank you so much for the update!! I was shocked , but it actually makes a lot of sense. I mean, it was really good, but just being reincarnated into a novel is a little generic just dying and then coming back to a world that was a book she read so this just got really interesting ...,!! And LUCAS is back!!! I'm so excited to see where this goes!

this chapter maimed me ahHHHHHH

i'm glad that athy was the orinigal athy this entire time, it makes her "hijacking" athanasia's body better cause it's her own body lol

So Athy's now is the Athy from the novel too right? That's great! That means the novel Athy (Or should i just call it Athy because the novel Athy is Athy... Ugh what am i saying) did got to experience her dad love!!
I'm so happy for herr

And that means Korean Athy (Athy's second life) is reading her own life!
That's so cool

Dex-chan lover
@ella_ Athy's "reincarnation" was the result of her magic. She was originally Athy, then when she died she was reborn as Korean Athy, but when she died, she restarted things back to her original self. It was never a book that she read. It was memories of her life as Athy asserting themselves as a book in order for her mind to make sense of it. Her magic is time and space related and she wound up reversing her father back in time by accident, thereby asserting the original curse once again. She didn't have our favorite guy around the first time, hence why things went pear shaped.

Things have certainly gotten interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread