Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Another plot twist :

Arthy’s hidden route - Arthy was the author of Lovely Princess - the book she read in 2nd life.

ah damn i hate this, spoon really change the plot from original novel, i didn't know whats going to happen

I think Plutus (the author) is still leading the story though? Maybe they just wanted to extend this arc to explore more things regarding her reincarnation and magic etc :O

Damn.... The whole storyline from the original plot change didn't it, does anyone know why it's changing drastically?

ok so basically
her first life was the og athy
2nd life was her korean one
and this one is her third which she went back to her first life

This is so interesting. I dont think there's any manhua that can place of no.1 in my heart.

Edit: on the other hand I still cant understand why Jeanette magic stabilizes claude. We can say it's because claude and Jeanette both have black magic but that still doesnt make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Could it be that she IS THE Original Anathasia, the page where Lucas said the first time she was unlucky and there is the rope... My theory is she is the original Anathasia from the novel, then she was executed by hanging by her father like in the novel, then she was reincarnated as a modern Korean girl who kill herself because she was depressed, and then she reincarnated again AS Anathasia. That's why Lucas called her interesting

Fed-Kun's army
OMG ATHY 😭 😱 I feel for you poor thing but it’s ok now

Best Boi to the rescue!!!!

LU-CAS! LU-CAS! LU-CAS! LU-CAS!

But Dr.Elise aware all her past life while athy only have memory for her second life.

And I think athy doesnt have full recollection how she died thought

Oooh this reminds me of elise both had lived their original lives reborn as a modern person then died and reincarnated in their first lives..

Woa so many things happening and finally the story is progressing.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
OH SHIT, Lucas knows Athy is a reincarnator?! I've never seen a character other than god tier characters discover that.

She really is the real athy. She died in the first timeline and reincarnated in the modern world. Then she overdosed herself and live back again in her first life in the second timeline.

So the black magic Lucas was saying is probably Claude used black magic maybe because there is a possibility he wants to use Necro magic meaning he wants Diana to live again. Or that memory wiping curse he did to himself to Diana is the Black Magic he used to forget about her. I really wish that we get to see a throwback of Claude and Diana maybe that answers our question. I mean there could be a possibility of Lucas using his magic with athy to travel back in time how her parents met she could find her answers there. SINCE spoon changed the story from the novel. And she USE THE NOVEL ONLY as reference to make the comic yeah, there may be a case. Just don't overthink (speaking to myself) I mean that would be cool to use a spell that can go back to the past.

And also cool Claude trying to return Diana back to life after she gave birth to Athy. Or there is a story behind the first timeline why Claude wants athy to be dead because he blamed her that because she was born in this world the love of his life died because of Athy. Then he wasnt able to meet her until she was 10 in the first timeline, then that is when at 14 she debuted and Jeanette came to the picture cause he believed Jeanette was his daughter. Because Claude used black magic to himself for memory wiping Diana in his mind, and Athanacius used magic on Jeanette that is why Jeanette is the only person that can stabilize Claude's headache BUT Jeanette had Black Magic and she does not know about het powers at all. (Talking to myself, my mind.) I hope we get to have answers in the next chapter when Lucas explains it all to Athy.

Cheers!

Also, there could be a possibility of a Time Travel Arc.

So I'm mind blown for the triple reincarnation asdfghjkl!? well, I'll wait ... for the next update i where will this version of story goes....

Users who are viewing this thread