Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
All these theory are so confusing.. lol

But all i care is my boi Lucas is back :'))

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaAaAaAaaAAaaaAaAaaAaAaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAaaAaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaa
thank you

OMG... I GOT CHILLS (btw thank you soo much for the update!)

So does he know she's from another world? and she committed suicide wut?

Dang, what a plot twist. Current Athy is actually the Original Athy who executed on her first life. She just forgot it and only her 2nd life memories remained.

However, I think in her 2nd life, she remembered her 1st life that's why she suffered despair, depression and mentally unstable... In this 3rd life, I bet she used her magic to only remember her 2nd life in Korea and manipulated her memories in thinking that her 1st life is just an "online novel" she read before.

This explained the reason why she transmigrated, she actually have the power to travel through time.

Aggregator gang
Woah, a ML that understands our heroine inside-outside without the heroine needs to explain herself? Such a dreamy ML he is 😘😘😘😘💕💕

Double-page supporter
Sooo:
She was originally said princess and a character in that novel
then she reincarnated into modern Earth in a rather sad/depressing environment
and finally she timetravelled back to her original self without the memories from her first life

do we need an effing timetravel tag now? *flips table*

Lol, Lucas are you gonna say that her magic is a lot str-onger... Hahaha so who is more powerful you or Athy? xD

So... This needs to be tagged with "Timetravel"?

like... oml! This is my favorite series lol...

omg literally what a thorough plot!!!! im so excited to see how this develops

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is the reincarnation circle, she's actually Athy all along with time powers, that's a crazy twist

So Athy isn't just a reincarnation from the 'real world' but she was also the original Athy. Thats a twist I didn't expect!
But does this mean that the Novel is just her way of remembering that life because it was so traumatic?

Oh my, did she have multiple lives... She started here, got one in modern/no magic world, then came back to this one: Her first life?? So it’s not a novel she read that she transmigrated/reincarnated in, it’s a novel she wrote. An idea she got from her actual first life.. Perhaps she remembered her first life, or maybe it was just some ideas or dreams popping into her head.. It’s really sad in a way..

Athy really is the original Athanasia, this is her 3rd life now huhuhuhuhuhu

I didn't understand what was implied in the latest chapter until I read the comments. Then it hit me like a mac truck, and feel that she should be pitied.

Users who are viewing this thread