Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

Ahhh this chapter is sad and sweet. If Lucas knows that feeling idk who that white haired wizard is but he had a wife and child. If Lucas is immortal and he and athy together and has family and one die athy and that child no longer exist in the world. Lucas would feel what that wizard said. Q_Q

LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX LILY AND FELIX

Thank you for updating!!!

Kyaaaaaaaaa she kissed his cheek 😍😍😍😍

Oh wow nice going Felix hahahahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
i aint here to ship children (no matter how adult they actually truly are) so imma just say that its lily x felix all the wayyyy babeyyyyy

Thank you for translation.

Oh my, this chapter makes me really happy. Such a mood boster. Full of love uwu.
Especially part when Felix hug Lili. Finally we got something about them uwu.

Awe this is so cute. Inside they are both older but somehow it's still so innocent too.

If I'm not mistaken, I read in the translation novel before that when Athy's magic first went crazy, Claude undid/undo his black magic to remember why he was so worried for her. This part was written in Claude's POV. I think that's why after she recovered when she was young, he was being more soft on her.

Users who are viewing this thread