Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

Ezekiel and Lucas would be cute.... Lucas and Athy.... now Lily and Felix....

This us interesting. According to Lucas, Claude's Diana spell was greatly weakened and died because he actively choose to be in Athy's life... along everything that comes with it.

Aggregator gang
FINALLY, like seriously,Lucas just cuz I think you better then that Ezikal dude doesn't mean I might not leave you. i really luv dat side ship doe

Fed-Kun's army
OMG IM SO HAPPY 😭 FINALLY A SWEET CHAPTER I MISSED LUCAS AND ATHY SCENES SO MUCH AND MY SHIP HAS SAILED 😭😭 THAT KISS SO CUTE LUCAS IS HEAD OVER HEELS FOR OUR ATHY!
AND OMG THEY WAY FELIX GRABBED LILLY 😆😆😆😆AAAAAHHHHHHH SO CUTEEE😭

Now daddy claude is the only sad one in this chapter ☹ see I told y'all jennette is an unintentional villain she should have stayed away from athy and claude she only brings a curse to people close to her. So this means in athy's first life, after she died claude and jennette did not have a happy ending she cursed claude and took his slowly, which was probaby the plan of anstacius (the dark claude). But athy thinks it was a book she read in her previous life. I guess she got a 2nd chance to change the outcomes of her first life, this time she was saving her father! The whole black magic in claude was disappearing coz of athy! But now all of it is messed up again.
I really want their father daughter moments again 🥺😭

Dex-chan lover
Lillian must have a stealth modifier of +0 or worse, dropping her things like that. But Athy still failed to perceive her presence there, so her stats weren't exactly up to snuff here either.

Fed-Kun's army
Lucas not only caused Rosalia's death. but also caused another ship to sail. yes my Lily x Felix agenda!

and that triumphant look? cheeky sly fox. i miss a cute chapter like this though. Lucas and Athy should do that more often

AHAHAHA LUCAS YOU LITTLE BASTARD I LOVE YOU ❤️

i’m also SCREAMING AHHHH LUCATHY KISS

Users who are viewing this thread