Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

ahhh Lucas
Athy's future husbandoooo (I think? May not be true, think I saw from Discord)
is amazing. So glad Lucas is back.

I miss the interaction between the princess and Claude so much!!! Already want more!!

Thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Lucas about ready to hunt a bitch and I'm looking forward to that. Also, Athy still so pretty.

unknown.png

The last panel gave off exactly the type of energy i need .. punish those hot rats lucas
Aslo thank for the update , quick as usual 😘

Jeanette pretty much has a chatty mouth to be telling the 2 evil dads everything in regards to athy and claude's life.... Kinda hated her more as time goes by even tho she is an innocent child

So for those that aren't in the know,
Dark Claude's real name has been mentioned before and he was the first emperor. IIRC Dark Claude is actually either immortal or has been transferring his spirit to various figures throughout history. His whole deal is that he's obsessively obsessed with Lucas for reasons that escape me right now, and if I'm remembering what I've read around the internet correctly about the story, Dark Claude is going to make a move on the princess to draw out Lucas.

@crasyn. I don’t think they’re going with that plot? (The one from the novel) “Dark Claude” is 100% Jeanette’s dad (as hinted in previous chapters) so he’s not probably not the
first emperor like from the novel

Wow Lucas lookin gorgeous as always. He’s the head of pest control😎👍

And Athy’s so cute aaa a a a a

I’d much rather have White Dog running the whole operation ‘cause he’s more likely to fail than Dark Claude the stinky hot rat (T~T)...
I hope Lucas grabs him by the tail and feeds him rat poison

Users who are viewing this thread