Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Betrayal X3!!!
OMG I totally dig that sh*t xD

@jianbear It's been a while since I've read a summary of the story's progression, but from what I remember
Dark Claude is actually being possessed by the first emperor's spirit or is a reincarnation of him. And the whole thing about Jeanette gets explained too. There's a reason why Lucas called her a "golem" or whatever it was that he called her.
However, It's been a few months since I've read them so my memory is shoddy at best.

Lucas , my precious please kill that bastard and while you are at it please hit jeantte ( ah fuk i dont know how to spell her name) so she can have her brain in her skull and not in the knees

This was one of the funniest chapters ever.

Athy being caught eating cake and her father's disgusted face was hilarious lol And that betrayal scene??? Perfect!!!
Btw, although Claude's bro is the villain and made me cry (I was a mess after Claude lost his memories), I kinda like him a lot???? Does it make sense? No but it is what it is lmao 😂😂😂

And damn Lucas... 😏 Please return to adult form asap, I'm feeling guilty over here...

Thanks for the update!

Lmao everyone calling him Dark!Claude have me dying. He's bad, yet hot.

Pardon me for being a simp

Aggregator gang
I 👏 AM 👏 IN 👏 LOVE 👏

One of my best birthday gifts! WMMAP update on my birthday (ㅠ^ㅠ)

Users who are viewing this thread