Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

This chapter is cute and funny. But still no improvement in Claude's situation. Athy it uncomfortable to me too hahaha

Double-page supporter
I have to guess that the spooky forest voice calling for Anastacius is whoever is currently using his body

Still can't push myself to return to this, the lack of improvement to Claude means I can't go through 30 chapters of him hating on Athy. Pleaseeeeee make it stoooooop it's such mad level bait and switch!!!

Aggregator gang
OH MY GOD LITTLE CLAUDE LOOKS LIKE ATHY AND HE'S SO CUTE I COULD JUST DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

Group Leader
Oouh... Why this chapter really short?! I want more hua... But it's imposible and I must wait another chapter up:' thanks for the translations:)

Aggregator gang
Okay, first of all F u Mother, idk whose mother but still F u for making our king childhood a mess, second of all, what kind of misunderstanding that Atthy is having? I'm totally on the same boat as her thinking of the discrimination lol and lastly, THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATEEEE

I know i shouldn't hate jeanette but all these happen cause she was naive and got used by Carax in his evil plan to get Lucas's attention cause he's "OBSESSED" with him.

Mini Claude is so adorable omg! ❤️❤️❤️ And the brotherly love between them is so gosh darn cute! So if it wasn’t for that evil entity that possessed him, they would’ve been just fine. I can’t anymore I only want to see Claude and Athy together!!! I don’t want to see Jeanette with them dammit!! 😭💔

Thank you for the translation <3

ofc Athy will feel annoyed (me too, as well) and most of all Jeanette is not even his real daughter when Athy will actually tell this truth to her?

there's still no improvement to Claude as well, he feels like a doll now, boring. I miss old doting Papa Claude.

oh no what s the misunderstanding?
thank you for translating!!! and stay safe

Users who are viewing this thread