Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

i just wanted to see other people pointing out that he picked the same chocolate as athy why is everyone hating on jeanette instead?

Ugh I still dislike jennette I hate that cute and innocent naive face of hers and her father too 😒this duo should just pack their bags and leave athy and claude alone.
That flashback, seems like the 2 brothers were on good terms but the older brother got caught up in black magic and stuff. Well I'm curious to know more about claude's path.
But most of all I want the father daughter scenes to come back T_T

I mean, yeah, Jeanette is veeeery dumb, but so far, she has been very nice with Athy, I don't really know why all the hate. Maybe is it because of things that are going to happen in the future?

Let's leave those overreacting on there own, so was Lucas the one calling a anastacius ?

i don't need a jealousy misunderstood-drastic-measures subplot in my fluff-with-magic-drama
down with misunderstandings!!! long live straightforward plotting and evil!!!

Fed-Kun's army
OH NO BABY CLAUDE IS SO CUTE DONT HURT HIM🥺💢
I wonder when Jeanette won't be as naive anymore though. If nobody calls her out now and help her improve on it, she might get really hurt in the future chapters. She's still a kid that wasn't given direction.

@agavadon I don't think so. I'm rereading currently, and my working theory is that Anastacius is being possessed by black magic and/or his mind is being corrupted after he attempted black magic

If my dad did that I would start crying right there and then oh wait it actually happened once and I did cry

@biji_ and why do u think she’s that way, isn’t it bc of her so called daddy ? She’s only a kid and has no clue she’s a “chimera” so why not cut her some slack & stop playing the blame game

Users who are viewing this thread