Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

my irrational hate for Jeanette lessened until this chapter, now it's flared up again

"ooh ik my friend is sad because her dad doesn't remember her etc etc...……...LET'S GO INVADE ON THEIR FAMILY TIME AND ACT LIKE HIS DAUGHTER AND ACT SUPER CLOSE WITH HIM"

if she wasn't so stupid I wouldn't hate her so much

ngl I want lucas to tell Claude about Jeanette being a chimera and that he gon die if he hangs around her......also want him to find out about the bow that caused this

Also maybe big bro was
good all long but got possessed by that ancestor which made him evil and hurt claude, or was he possessed after he died??? idk remember when but if it was as a kid maybe big bro wasn't actually bad but got turned bad

Omfg I hate Jeanette. Why tf is she even meeting with the dad in the first place? In what world world some random girl be having tea with the emperor!? Why would The dad treat some clearly attention seeking girl better than his own daughter who people tell him that he used to love?! God I hate her.

yall need to stop hating on jeanette

let's just hope everything will soon work out

Kid claude is cute and innocent 🥺 i am sad that he grew up being cold hearted(not really but you know what I mean) like this. Also could it be anasticius is actually good but something happened to change him 🤔 and lmao this tea time is really awkward with athy the only one know the situation for all of them, and jeanette just want a family and poor claude

😫😫Oh no, sh*t(s) are goin' to happen (again) 😫
But wait,
Young Claude is PERFECTION😍Young Anastacius TOO 😱
Lucas is SO CUTE when he think about Athy XD XD XD 😍 #blessmyship
And hell yeah. that bocah chimera tukang caper ruin everything(as always). my rasa simpati just flew away. neng Jeannete bisa-bisanya loh. athy lagi ngomong lu-nya gak nyimak malah caper. (RIP Grammar) 😭
I don't hate Jeannete, just don't like her (in max level) 😬🙄
Thank you so much for update! Stay Healthy!

@nevity the comic is based on the novel of the same name .

The comic has deviated from the story and quite a number of folks have mentioned that they feel that those deviations are improvements. Other comic adaptations on Tapas are similar. I think it helps when the adaptation scripts are written by the original author of they are involved, and thus get feedback on their novel in ways that they might not have due to how traditional publishing and editors have all but disappeared in the age of webnovels & webcomics, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
@vbebe we cannot stop hating on Jeanette. We see Athanasia's worst fears manifesting right in front of her. We all feel her jealousy for her, together with dejection and fear of being abandoned completely.

Ikr i shouldn't be thinking this but honestly I'm starting to dislike jeanette quite a lot...like seriously i know she just wants a family but THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR THIS.

@Morsealworth i obviously feel for athanasia too but there's no need to worry about jeanette stealing her father away, since it's not the original story anymore and it's been shown a hundred times that claude loves athy to death ❤(even with his amnesia)

he only calls jeanette bc of the headache
haha the poor thing is probably the one who will get hurt

i just hope at the end of the story they all become a big family 👉👈

I think, kaya tinitigan ni claude yung chocolate kasi, yun yung gusto ni athynasia, look! He ate the same almonds HAHA dont hate jeanette she's too kind and innocent.

@vbebe Jenette still needs to know that she isn't Claude's real daughter tho. The reason she wanted to join them so bad because she firmly believes Athy is her real sister and Claude is her real father, while in fact, is not.

Group Leader
Folks are really getting jealous over a preteen meanwhile lusting over the villain who's done worse shit cause they just wanna fuck him. How shallow

@Morsealworth

I know people are supposed to self inser as anthy, but that's a bit much

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie Self insert? That's called identification and it's the whole point of having a protagonist. Why even have protagonist feel anything if we can't relate?

Idk why some of all are saying it could be Lucas when boy was still in slumber when Claude and his brother were young. Remember he said someone tried to impersonate him. Also Idk where all are getting that Jeannette is abit evil in the novel when she isn't the girl is just naive af like in the webtoon. I can understand yall annoyed by her but don't be bias, she is not evil in the novel.

Lololol after reading more into it she is not only a brat in the actual novel but also in The Lovely Princess (the novel of Athy 1st life) but it's only near the end of the novel (but LP novel Jennette is why more mean than actual novel Jen) so I don't really hate her, it looks like the webtoon might give her a happy ending

A flashback.... i loved this chapter, but Lucas needs to tell Claude that Jeannette is a chimera dark magical thing (?) so she can disappear. Even if she was called out by Anastacius to pay attention at not being so naive and seeing others perspectives but her own, here she is... at the palace :/

Users who are viewing this thread